The hotel part 3

I felt hands on leg and pulling me out from my hiding spot

"Ahhh".I screamed trying to get back to my spot.
"Haha found her".brian said holding me up.
"Thanks,thanks a lot bri".i said in a sarcastic way.

"What are you doing here?".Roger asked pushing my hair out of my face.
"Uh...uhm".i stuttered.

I ran out of the arcade before they even knew it and I felt them chasing behind me I jumped down the stairs tripped over my own leg got back up and ran to the hallway where the rooms were until roger and Brian cut me off I went in between Brian's long ass legs ands went down the stairs I looked up saw roger,Brian,and John looking down at me laughing as I stopped and felt arms wrapped around me.

"Explain,darling".freddie smirked at me pushing my hair behind my hair.
"Fine.".i snarled as I rolled my eyes.

We all went back to me and Freddie's room and sat down on the couch

I explained my reason then we played truth or dare.

"I love you guys".john smiled
"We do too".we all said.
"This weekend was fun".roger said
"Well how about those fireworks,roger?"brian asked as he nudged Rogers arm.
"REALLY?".roger smiled in excitement as we all nodded.

We set up the fireworks as they were set off a whole bunch of fireworks went off as all five of us cuddled into each other hugging into each other and Freddie kissed my forehead,I smiled into Freddie's neck and then we continued to watch the rest of the fireworks played more games had a few drinks and joked around the rest of the day we went back to the room and watched a movie.

We had a fun day and even fell asleep on the couch as Brian and John and roger fell asleep on the floor.

We got up early in the morning packed our stuff up and had a car to drive us to the airport.

We got back to London and we spent the rest of the night writing songs bout our vacation in the private hotel mostly written by roger and Brian but it was a pretty fun song we made up we decided to keep it private.

I suck at writing but hoped you guys enjoyed this 3 part imagine smh I need help anyways yeah.

Request are always open