Roger(requested)

This one is for @ivydex1

Roger and ivy have been in an relationship for 2 years today is the day that roger gave ivy something very special.

Rogers pov

I want today to be special I am deeply in love with her and want to give her the world.
I had decided on proposing to the love of my life and no not a car.
I got Freddie,John,and Brian to help me with this mission.

"Roger darling where would you like the roses".Freddie says picking up the roses.
"Uhm please lay them on the table and for the rose petals lay them from the door and going out to the backyard".I added
"I got the red velvet cake where would would you like it rog?".brian asked.
"Put it on the table next to the dinner".i told him pointing to the backyard.
"And the balloons?".Deaky asked with his face smothered into a whole bunch of red balloons.
"Anywhere you like John boy".i say smiling at him.

Ivy's pov

I'm with my bestfriend looking for an outfit to wear for our anniversary since roger is giving me an at home dinner.
"What about this one".rosetta asked handing me a short red burgundy dress with matching heels.
"That is just gorgeous I love it thanks Rosetta you are honestly the best".i say going up to hug her.
"No no don't mess up my masterpiece(hair and makeup)".she says holding me back.

10 minutes later

"Oh my god ivy you look so hot rog is totally gonna drop his jaw when he sees how beautiful you look".rosetta says handing me my purse.

We head out the door into the car that was waiting for me.
I hopped in and the driver drove off.

15 minutes later
Rogers pov
I hear the car pull up and tell everyone to get in place I head out to the backyard fixing my suit and everyone stands by the food which is behind me.
"You got this mate".Brian says tossing me the ring box.

I quickly put it in my pocket and continued waiting.

Ivy's pov

I walked into the house and felt my eyes watering when I heard the romantic music and saw the 100 red balloons hanging from the ceiling and a line of rose petals heading towards the backyard.
I walked into the backyard and saw freddie,John,and Brian standing over with the caretakers holding out their plates of cheesecake waving over to me.
I waved back And saw the love of my life looking right at me.

He moved my seat out for me to sit and pushed my chair in a little.
He sat in front of me and had a very calm romantic conversation.
"Your looking really really really gorgeous ivy".roger says my holding hand out
"You look handsome as always mr Taylor".i say smiling at him.
"Before we end this night I will like to ask you an important question".he says standing up out of his chair.

I put my hand over my mouth as he gets on one leg reaching into his pocket to pull out a black box.
"Ivy will you do the honors in becoming my wife?".he says opening the box while holding onto my hand.
It took me a few seconds and a few glances at my friends before I can even answer.
"y-YES OF COURSE I WILL I LOVE YOU ROGER!".i shout with tears coming out of my eyes.
He puts the ring on my finger and kisses me passionately everyone claps and congratulates us.

3 hours later
It's 1:00 AM and me and roger had just got done showering we both get into bed and I kiss him one more time.
The kiss actually went on forever and things started getting heated.

And I think you know exactly what happened that night....

A/n:I hope you enjoyed this story and I'm so sorry it took forever but I hoped you enjoyed it and any other requests just text me what you would like