Rollercoaster part 2

"guys calm down..it's clear that we have some secrets between us..and that's not good..".brian says.
"Yeah,like how I cried after I accidentally put my hand on the stove while it was on and covered it in make up".i added.
"Oh that's why your face was red...I'm sorry fred hope your okay now".roger says nicely.
"I'm alright now,no worries darling".i responded to him.
"Uhm...I also have a confession".john added.
"I had once sent brian a pare of clogs".john admits.
"SO DID I!!!".i said joyfully.
"Why are you messing with my clogs???!".brian exclaims.
"Me and john bought you those white ones bri".i said hoping he would remember.
"YEAH".john added.
"Uh oh looks like Freddie has a new best friend".roger says finally adding on to the conversation.
"what do you mean me and Fred have always been bestfriends why do you think I always go with what he says".john replies in defense.
"Sounds like your one of Freddie's cats".roger smirks
"....yeah....CAUSE IM CUTER THEN YOU ROG".john says in return.
"Don't call me that deakyyy".roger says looking offended.
"You guys are my best friends but John is like my sister".i say cutting the argument short.
"I'm.a.girl?".john asks confused.
"It's a figure of speech deaky don't take it so personally!".i shout.
"Oh.".john says quietly.
"Anyways darlings I'll be taking pictures".i reply taking my camera out.
"And I will be trying to sneak into your photos".roger adds smirking.
"I'll be keeping quiet with john".brian says folding his arms.
"I'll take pictures with fred".john says smiling.
"Freddie's pettt".roger mumbles.
"I'll throw you off this ride myself rog".i tell him turning around fast to face him.
"No let me do it".brian adds.
"ITS A BLOODY JOKE YOU GUYS!".roger shouts trying get out of the safety equipment on the ride.
"Oh I have an idea john we can list up new song ideas".i say.
"Sounds good to me".brian and John both say at the same time.

"Can it be another car song?".roger suggested.
"NO!".me,Brian,and John shout.
"Everyone's a critic..".roger mumbles as he rolls his eyes.
"Only when songs are bad".john adds sticking his pointer finger up towards the sky.

"Okay,okay how about a song about the stars".brian suggests.
"I'm listening".i add smiling.
"And there's this astronaut that traveled all throughout space but when he returns to earth..everyone's dead".brian smirks.

"That is kinda dark.".i reply after a minute of silence.
"You alright there bri".roger asks touching his shoulder.
"Yeah I'm fine I just like to be deep and dark like that".brian replies.

"Don't go insane on us".i told brian

"HEY HOW MUCH LONGER IS THIS GONNA TAKE IVE GOT THINGS TO DO!".i shout in frustration.
"For once I agree with fred".roger announces.

"One is always right and two don't call me fred,rog".i told him.
"Everyone take it easy,it won't be long now..".john says calmly.
"Maybe your right John".i say calmly.

"You guys wanna sing?".john gives a small smile.
"Sure".me,Brian,and roger reply.

They sung as they heard the rest of the passengers on the ride start to sing along...they sung for about an hour.

"We just had an entire concert on a rollercoaster".roger laughs.
"The best thing ever darling".i reply.
"That was amazing!!".john adds.
"I know but I lost track of time how long has it been?".i asked.

"I'd say about an-".
Just as Brian was about to finish his sentence the ride starts again and the guys cling onto each other for dear life.

"AGHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLL".Me,Roger,Brian,and John scream.

"FREDDIE IF WE DIE THERES SOMETHING I GOTTA TELL YOU!!!".john screams in fear.
"WHAT?!?!?".i asked in fear.
"I-".
And just like the ride is over and everyone is catching their breath.
They all get out.

"I still wanna know I asked still shocked in fear.
"How much you wanna bet that he's gonna say that he wants to be Freddie's loyal little kitty".roger whispers to Brian.

"OH SHUT UP".john yells to roger
"it's nothing..!no worries".he added.
"I WAS TALKING TO BRIAN,DEAKYY!".roger shouts back.
"WATCH IT ROG!".i say defending John.
"You guys seriously can't take a joke..cmon bri..let's leave deaky and Fred alone..".roger says lightly punching Brian's arm.
"No I'm staying...it's a joke right..we are all bestfriends we love each other very much".brian adds.

"Agreed".john says.
Alright,alright I'll let deaky finish".roger says in a childish way.
"Finish what you were gonna say John" .i added as we stood quiet for a few seconds.

"Well I just wanted say that I'm..I'm very glad to be in such an amazing band with you guys!you're all amazing friends..".john admits shyly.

"Other way around darling".i reply smiling.
"We are very glad to have you,this band wouldn't be complete without you!".i add hugging him.
"He right we love you".brian adds on
"You are the best!".roger shouts.

"Y-you guys".john stutters as his face is violently pink and he starts to tear up.

They have a group hug.

"Alrighttt this is getting gross".roger laughs.

A/n:so uhm this took a few days to right there is a sequel to this whole imagine thing I got going on here where they go into a little mirror house then there's the go karts and yeah just a whole mess before the concert but it's pretty fun,I will also take request and I'm working on other imagines for this book....sorry for the long authors note.

Word count:981 words