Chapter 6

*Corinna's POV*

-Next Day-

Grandma and grandpa should be here soon. I'm really excited to meet them. I don't know if I should call them by their firsts names though... I'll ask Carrie when I'm done changing. I don't know what to wear. I think I'm gonna dress up. I found a blue and purple dress in my closet so i I'm gonna wear that and ask mama to do my hair. After I put my dress on and brushed my hair I walked into mama and daddy's room. "Mama will you do my hair?" I ask. "I sure can, come here" she said patting on the bed. I walked over and sat down. "What do you want me to do to it?" She asks. "I want it braided" I say. She did a waterfall braid and I really like it. "Woah that's really pretty. Thank you mama!" I say. "You're welcome sweetie" She smiles. "Should I call your parents grandma and grandpa?" I ask. "Yeah if that's what you want to call them" she says. "Okay. When are they coming" I ask. "Soon" she says and then I walk downstairs to look for dad. He's probably in the kitchen. "Daddy" I say. "In here" he says from the kitchen. "I thought you would be in here" I laughed. "You thought right" he laughed back. "What's Carrie doing?" He asks. "She is upstairs changing" just as I say that Mama walks downstairs. "You look so pretty mama" I say and she smiles. "Thank you baby girl so do you" she says. "Thank you" I say. She's wearing a sparkly silver skirt and a black sparkly 3/4 sleeve shirt and curly hair. "I love you mama" I say running and hugging her. "I love you too" she smiles and hugs back. "I love you too daddy" I say looking back at Mike while still hugging Carrie. Carrie holds one arm out for Mike to join our hug and he walks over and hugs us. "I love you too baby"he says looking down at me. Just as he says that Grandma and Grandpa walk in. "Mama, Dad!" Carrie says excitedly letting go of Daddy and I. "Carrie! We've missed ya so much!" Grandma said. "Hello Mike" grandpa said shaking his hand. "And you must be Corinna" He said reaching his hand out for me to shake but I hug him instead. "Hello grandpa" i say. "Well hello there" he says hugging me back then I let go running over to mama and grandma. "Hi Corinna" grandma says. "Hello grandma" I smile. "You're so adorable" she says smiling. "Thank you" I say. "Mama, what are we doing while their here?" I ask. "Well, we're going out to eat and then I don't really know" mama says. "When are y'all leaving?" I ask grandma. "Well we have to leave tomorrow because grandpa has a doctors appointment" she said. "Okay" I say. "When do you wanna go eat?" Mama asks her mama. "Whenever is fine with me" Grandma said. "Okay, we'll leave here shortly" Mama said. We talked for about ten minutes then we decided to leave and go to Olive Garden. Grandpa, grandma, and I filed into the back of the car one by one and mama and daddy sat up front. " I'm getting to old for this" Grandpa said and we all laughed. "You're not that old dad" mama says laughing. We laughed the whole way to the restaurant. We walked inside and got a table and then the waitress walked over. "Can I start you of with some drinks?" She asks and we all order our drinks and then she walks off. They're all talking but I'm just sitting here being quit. I'm so happy I got to meet mama's parents. They're really nice. I wonder when I get to meet daddy's parents. I'll ask him when Grandma and Grandpa leave tomorrow. The waitress walked over with our drinks then we ordered our food. The waitress came back about fifteen minutes later with our food. We ate then went home. When we got home we walked inside and talked for about an hour then mama said I have to go to bed. "Can you come sing me a song mama and grandma?" I ask and they both nodded. "How about you go change into pajamas then we'll be up" mama said and I nodded and walked upstairs to change into a nightgown. When I was done I walked downstairs and told them I was done and then they followed me upstairs into my room. Mama tucked me in then she asked "what song do you want us to sing?". "Can you sing Wasted?" I ask. "Yeah" grandma said smiling. They sang the song and started to walk outta my room. "I love you" I whispered.

I love my family.

{How do y'all like this chapter? There is gonna be one more chapter then Corinna is gonna be 13. It's hard writing in a little child's POV because I don't really know what they think about haha.. Anyways keep voting and commenting. Xo💕}