Beggar 20

Aim, Tew and Oak were searching for his friend for past two days.  He was last seen along with another handsome but ragged beggar.  Searching the whole place in and out,they could not spot their friend.  They were worried for him.  Ever since, that rich brat came into his life, the beggar had completely changed.  Kong just was not interested in life.  He wanted a life not for him, but for that rich brat.  Like a sleepy worker, he had let his hand in the working machine, when he would gift his fingers to the machine, no one knew.  

A network of their informants was activated and within two hours of their search, Kong was spotted lying on the rough gravel and dusty ground of cremation ground.  It was almost 10 in the morning, the sun directly shining brightly on his face, but he was asleep unmindful of the heat or the light or the dust.   The three friends lifted him and placed him in Oak's taxi.  The friends drove him to his shack and made him lay on the mattress which was once had his grumpy.  The doctor was called in and on examination it was relieved that he was under extreme shock and distress.   The doctor prescribed some medicines and two bottles of drips were injected into his veins for strength.  He was extremely weak and starved for more than two days.

Oak's mobile indicated of an incoming message and when he checked it, his face turned pale and he stared at the mobile for more at 50 seconds before announcing to his friends that Don Knot had called all of them to discuss about Kong.  The three dreaded to go to the lion's den and inform that his lover Kong was found in unconscious state for nearly two days without anyone noticing his presence.

***************