Beggar-23

Monak Rojnapat and Perth Rojnapat were summoned by the mafia don Knot.  The court was in session when they arrived there.  The judge without any hearing confirmed the punishment.  One of the fingers of the accused was chopped in front of them.  The scream died down in the victim's throat  itself as the judge was signing to chop the next one two.  In order to save the second finger, the victim gulped down the pain and tears and just wreathed silently in the pool of blood to the horror,shock, fear and dreading scene played before them.  

The crime was deftly wiped clear within seconds and the duo was standing right in front of the don clueless as to why the amputation took place.  Knot said clearly and crisply to them as that was to hand  over Arthit to him and leave him forever.  He just softly and yet determinedly made them understand if they ever tried to hurt, or thought of killing him, the next moment they would be dead and as a token of his threat, he dragged Monak towards him and punched him on his mouth thereby breaking two of his front teeth.  

The next moment Arthit was transferred from dungeon to the dark room.  His shackles were removed but he was tied and bounded by his beggar's  so called assumed lover interest in him.  Knot came out of the dark room and was quiet for sometime.  He did not understand as to how to react to Arthit's cries for his Kong. As the moment passed, he recovered from the shock and realized that in order to get what he wanted, he had to torture Arthit since Kong would never agree to be his lover.  He got Arthit as a jackpot to get his lover.  His true love.  But he was not sure of Kong's love towards Arthit since he knew Kong was not gay.  

Kong's friends were rebuked for their negligence and was let off by a threat that next time they would be solely responsible for their own doom.  Knot had already planned everything and was just waiting for Kong to return to him to rescue his Arthit or rather grumpy as he called him.  

********************