Beggar-25

" Lose your virginity to me".

"I knew it you will wish for this.  Always sex in your mind.  Sex maniac".

"May be I am.  But I am virgin myself since I set my eyes on you".

" I am not gay".

"But you have interest in Arthit".

"It is called friendship".

"So for him you will sleep with me".

"No, never will I do this.  I am sorry I wasted your precious time.  You go to knock it out with someone else".

"Hahaha, I have never entered anyone nor allowed to  do it to me till now.  I was waiting for my  lover and that is you".

"P Knot, look,  don't bother me anymore.  Sorry, I came here.  I am leaving now".

"Wait, Kong, wait, ok, I get it.  I will help you to find him".

"Why?"

"I want to help you".

" I will not fulfill your wish any way".

"It's okay.  Not now, but may be in future.  Look, I know those goons and I can handle them pretty well.  Don't worry about my wish now, just think of how  to find Arthit".

"Sounds to me okay".

Knot knew he could have Kong at that very moment.  He could force himself on Kong since he was in his den.  But Knot was a hunter, he wanted his prey to fall in his trap rather than use coercion and ruin his game plan.  He was not a rapist, but a lover.  He wanted Kong to love him and accept him.  He knew he would make Kong fall in love with him slowly but steadily, since he then understood that what Kong had for Arthit was friendship and not love. So he decided to go easy on Arthit and Kong.    Knot decided to hunt for Arthit along with Kong at the places where he could not find Arthit.  

Arthit was locked away safely in his own godown right there, where Kong was standing and talking to Knot.  Unaware of the treachery, Kong felt relieved that since Knot had finally agreed to help him to track down Arthit, he would find his Grumpy sooner and the time he would find out, he would not allow him to disappear from his sight.He would pack him to unknown place or rather take him away from that dreaded city.  He decided for both himself and Grumpy that they would run away and lead a simple life.  Though not begging , but might be some small business which would fill their stomachs, provide them with shelter and cover their bodies.  Kong would beg for few more days without Arthit's knowledge and with that earning, he would take his Grumpy away from gloom, despair, betrayal and murders.  

Kong would make his Grumpy comfortable in his life once again and with him becoming richer and wealthier and happily married to his girlfriend, he would return to his life of begging.   After all he was a beggar and it was that  city where he grew up and his friends were.  But right then, his first priority was his Grumpy, his aim in his so-called aimless life.  He knew that Grumpy and him could not be together, at least let him spend sometime alone with his Grumpy till he would get his previous life back.  He thought of cashing in whatever time, space and togetherness he got from his Grumpy.  He knew his love would never see light of happiness but that did not mean he would never be happy in his love for his Grumpy.  He would be happy seeing Grumpy happy and healthy.

"I love you Grumpy more than my life and if that makes me gay, yes, I am gay for you both physically if you ever become my lover and by heart if you ever fall in love with me, because  I have fallen for you ".  sighed Kong finally going at the back of Knot to find him.

*************