Beggar-11

"Hey, grumpy, relax, you are safe here with me", said the beggar.

"I know, I am safe, thank you beggar.  I just feel pain all over my body", grumpily said grumpy.

"Oh, don't worry, you are treated by our expert doctor, who will cure you in no time", coaxed the beggar.  "Eat something, since you have to take  your medicine, on empty stomach, it will not work ".But slowly the beggar could see the grumpy getting paranoid or rather getting panicky.

"Hey, I cannot breathe in this shack, it is so dirty, do you urinate here  or outside this shack, oh, look at this mattress, it seems it has never seen washing in life, oh, look at this pillow and quill, yuck, I feel like puking, I cannot stay here even a minute, beggar, take me away, let me leave this place, leave me, I want to see my parents, they are badly injured, shot, oh please, beggar, let me go, I want to go, what if............if ............. you are the gang member keeping an eye on me for two months, ............oh, please help, help................, I am stuck ..................oh, please, helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp someone", screamed his lungs out.

"Grumpy, quiet, quiet, please , do not shout, I am not to harm you , please...........understand........................., yelled back the beggar. 

Kong kept his palm on Arthit mouth to quieten him since he was very scared of being spotted either by the police or by the murderers.  He tried his best to stop him but it was becoming difficult because Arthit kept biking his palm very hard, so hard and finally unable to bear the stench from the beggar's palm and could not breathe properly, the grumpy fainted and fell back on the pillow.  

Kong sighed a relief but still was scared as to why the grumpy fainted.  He slowly laid grumpy straight on the mattress and waited for him to gain his conscious.  He too was in pain since the bite was too deep on his palm.  Slowly, he relaxed and sat by his side and  started focusing on grumpy.  He started his gaze from his face to his whole body and he felt a kind of tingling sensation in his own body.  He was always after food in his life, he never experienced attraction, especially physically to either girl or boy.  He was not what his friends were, always after drugs, money and girls.  In fact they visited few brothels to have few quickies, since they could not spent so much to satisfy their bodily needs.  

Slowly, his eyes wandered around his eyes, nose, lips, his beating heart and the lower part was hidden well under the dirty quill.  He wanted to see that too but he stopped.  The grumpy was grumpy, handsome, whitish, well-toned and muscled man.  But on the other hand, though he was tall, he was dark, or rather black, skinny and thin.  He had a hairy growth of unwanted hair on his whole body and he felt safe underneath it.  Since it protected his skin from extreme heat and cold.  Slowly, he realized that he was smelling like a rat and even though, the grumpy staying with him for whole two days was still had a scent of freshness in him.  He wanted to kiss those lips, which were half open and he was about to bend down to him but then the  reality struck him that the grumpy fainted because he could not bear the smell from his palm.  The reality was harsh, he was a dirty rat and the grumpy was a prince, he was a man and it was not right both ethically and morally.  

The beggar went out of the shack, found a tap and washed his hand clean as far as possible.  Then he brought some water in his palm and sprinkled on grumpy's face so that he could  gain his consciousness.  The sudden chillness of water on the face brought the grumpy from his unconsciousness and he became aware of  his surrounding and before he could shout again.  The beggar held his hand  and said,

"Grumpy, your murderers are out searching for you and your parents are already dead.  If you feel I am have ganged up with your enemy, then you are free to walk away from here, but if you want to know who murdered your parents, then stay here with me, bear with my filthiness, only now I can protect you from your unknown enemies.  Even though, I am a beggar, I too have my sources.  Now decision is yours", saying the beggar let go of his hand and left the shack.

***********