Beggar-37 (The End)

On seeing his beggar tending a patient, Arthit lost his mind, heart and soul.  His mind and heart were bouncing in joy.  He was smiling to himself for the reason was just standing in front of him.  It was almost five years since he last saw his beggar.  The beggar was no longer a beggar anymore.  Gone was his lean and yet sturdy  beggar with a beard to hid his handsomeness.  The beggar in front of him was well-toned muscled body, his sturdiness still in tact and also the bushes which hid his face was cropped off and then he was seeing the clean shaven cheeky beggar.  Without his knowledge, he was checking his lover.  As soon as the thought of lover came to his mind, he chuckled to himself and felt very happy.  At last he had found his happiness and then only thing to do was to claim him.

Kong saw Arthit and quickly walked to wash room to hide in there.  He did not want to meet his Grumpy since he did not want to be a thorn in his peaceful life again.   The moment he reached wash room and sprinkled some water on his face from the tap, the door opened with a bang and came in the panting Arthit.  On seeing his Grumpy panting and heaving for breath, the beggar wore a worried look and before he could say anything, his Grumpy pounced on him and inter-twined his arms and legs around his sturdy man. Kong was sightly taken aback but recovered and held him on his waist. He slowly carried his Grumpy to the wash basin and made him sit on the wash basin platform without breaking the eye contact.

Arthit without any warning just pecked Kong's lips.  He held his face in his hand and did not allow him to turn.  He held it straight and started kissing the lips.  The love hormones were released in their bodies especially in Arthit, he was just kissing and kissing his beggar.  Arthit's kisses were slowly turning into French ones.  He was kissing Kong's upper lip, then lower lip and then slowly grazing the tongue in between.  Suddenly kissed by his Grumpy, Kong lost all his senses and allowed his Grumpy to kiss him.  At first, Arthit was nibbling, then sucking and just smooching Kong.  Nobody knew how long they kissed.  Finally, when the oxygen supply almost ended, they moved away from each other, gasping for air and breathing heavily.  

They  locked their gaze at each other waiting till their breath normalized.  

"I love you my beggar".

"I love you too Grumpy".

Kong lifted Arthit and entered  one of the cubicles  and sat on the floor closing the door behind them.  Arthit on his lap and his head near his heart, Kong was rocking him to and fro, they did not mind the unhygienic surrounding, they did not mind the urinal stench, they did not mind anything, they just minded themselves.  Confessing to each other after five years, sharing their first kiss after five years, being in love for five years, away from each other for five years, almost wasted their youth up till now, suffered sexual tension and frustration for five years, but not anymore.  They did not mind filth, dirt, poverty, wealth or place.

 They were in love, completely, madly, hopelessly in love.  Love which did not bother whether the other had prosthetic forearm, or the one which bother about being in prison.  For them, it was love and love knew no religion, no caste, no societal norms and  boundaries and no gender.  Even if they had any, they would overcome together. 

The beggar and Grumpy's love story  became  quite famous in that city along with many heritage buildings and monuments.  Do meet them when you visit that  famous city.  Nobody saw them  after that, the two lovers were not to be seen anywhere, some said they were spotted begging at the temple, some at the mosque, some at the church, but all were vague and uncertain guessing and witnesses.  But one think was quite sure that their story was narrated by a man called Knot  who sat on the Rojnapat Trust Compound wall, begged people to hear the story of love and compassion without any penny instead he gave them some coins for listening to the wonderful and yet heart rending story.

*************

The end of the story.  I enjoyed writing this.  Although, I continued to write this story only for one of my favourite authors.  I thank each and every reader who commented and voted for this story.  I tried to be as realistic as possible.  I wanted a sad ending for this story. But somehow I did not have heart to separate my Arthit and Kong.