Beggar-32

The deserted lane posed a kind of sinister look when Kong entered it.  It was quiet for his liking but quite strangely  eerie as if indicating a kind of bad omen for his Grumpy.  Pushing such negatives thoughts at the back of his mind, Kong was walking through the lane clutching the bag with 250000 bahts to his heart there by casting a suspicion scenario in the minds of the thugs, as he  was about to reach the end of  the lane, he saw band of thugs sprawled around sucking on the drugs and goofing  among themselves.  Seeing Kong all sweaty, panting and holding a bag so close to his chest making them illumine their minds about the money.

Kong stopped in his tracks seeing them.  His heart started beating fast, sweat pouring down profusely and the eyes shooting fear of losing something precious.  The body language of Kong was enough to piece together about the money, jewels or something valuable in that bag to the thugs.  Before Kong  to run retracing his steps backwards, he was immediately circled by four men and the leader of the gang slowly got up and said,

"Hi sweetie, going somewhere?  Why all sweaty?  Too much of burden you are carrying".

"Itttttsssssssss  nothing".

"Ok, but then why are holding it to your chest, sweet heart?"

"It's nonnnnneeeee of your business, clear offfffff, you ass hole".

"Ohhhhhhhhh, hey David, I am really sssssscaaaaaaarrrrrreddd".  (All the five thugs laughed at once to the utter horror of Kong).

"Sweetie, give away that bag, it is so heavy, you are panting, John will carry for you, after all we are brothers, right John?"

"Yes, boss, give hottie, give me baby".

"No, I won't, leave me .  I will kill you all.  I am Knot's man if he comes to know about your waylaying me, you all will be dead".

"Knot, hahahahah, really, you are Knot's keep."

"Boss, better leave him, he is very ruthless.  If you touch any of his men, he will skin us alive".

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, ok, leave him".

So saying the four moved away from Kong and seeing him go away with the loot, the four scowled at the leader, much to the pleasure of the four when their boss took  a knife and shot on Kong's leg.  The running Kong was nailed down by a knife on his left foot there by making him stagger on his mobility.  He fell on the ground along with the bag with a thud.  The blood was oozing out and so was the desperation of Kong.  The fallen Kong was surrounded by the thugs and were laughing loudly seeing his utter helplessness.  David  snatched from the Kong's clutch and starting toss it among his friends.  Kong in his frustration and misery held the feet of those thugs who had the bag in playing the tossing the bag.  The sight was so comical for them that they intensified the play and there by adding kicks and blows on Kong.  

The Kong in despair cried loudly for them to stop, to have mercy on him.  He opened his heart out to them that the money was for his lover who was dying slowly if he did not reach on time he might die.  The vulnerable Kong was a feast for them and never in their life time those thugs enjoyed so much in causing pain to some random stranger.  The torture went on for some time, at last bored,they lifted the bag and left the Kong there.  Seeing them leaving with his money, Kong totally became a maniac, he found some kind of energy him to get up and charged at the leader from the back  there by completely taking the boss and the thugs by surprise.  Kong grabbed the knife from the boss' hands and turned him forcefully and stabbed him on his stomach, before the thugs could reach to stop Kong, he thrust almost 10 times in his stomach making the boss fall on the ground.  Before he was attacked by the thugs, the police siren was heard.  A stabbed boss and  blood stained Kong  were too much of a danger for the thugs and so they threw the bag in Kong's direction and gave one last look at their lifeless boss, they ran away from the scene as fast as their legs could carry.  Kong lugged at the bag and started to walk but a severe pain shot from his foot and he fell unconscious next to the boss.

******************