Moving

Hi I'm Y/N, 20 years old and recently my parents have been fighting a lot it kinda scares me. I was shocked to find news I didn't know was coming.

   "Sweetie...me and your father think it's best if we.....get divorced." her words slowly sunk in and I began to cry. I knew they were fighting but was it that bad? She tried to comfort me but I pushed her away. "leave!" was all I said. She respected that I need space so she left. When she left I got up and got my suitcase. I packed all my clothes and fit some personal stuff in there too. Then I texted my brother.

Y/N:
Hey is it ok if I go visit for a few days I don't feel good at home.

Worldwide handsome:
Are you ok?
What happened?

Y/N:
I think it's best if I explain it when I'm there.

Worldwide Handsome:
Ok I'll get you a plane ticket for the quickest one to Seoul.

(After 20 minutes of looking for a ticket)

Worldwide Handsome:
Ok there's one for tonight.
Is that ok?

Y/N:
It's perfect.
I'll see you soon

Worldwide handsome:
Ok see ya soon.

After a while of being in my room not wanting to go out my mom knocked on my door. "Hey sweetie. Um me and your father have to go see the lawyer we'll be back late tonight." you looked at the clock. Your flight would leave in 30 minutes. It was perfect "Yeah ok mom." she left and you wrote a note.

----------
Dear mom and dad,

I can't handle it here with the fighting and now with you two getting a divorce, it's worse. I'm moving in with a friend. I'll be fine and I swear I won't do anything bad. If I really need you I'll call you just please don't call me.

Love,
Y/N
----------

You left the note out on the table with a 'read me' sign on it and left to the airport. You hadn't checked what type of ticket you got but when you got there the lady said you were first class. "Jin you spoil me too much." you said happily. They finally called your plane and you sat down in your seat. You plugged in your headphones and slept the ride away. Before you landed you texted Jin

Y/N:
10 minutes till landing
You ready?

Worldwide Handsome:
Of course
Did I mention I have 6 roommates?

Y/N:
6 ROOMMATES!!