Finally

"STOP!"

I was barely pulling up my shirt when I heard that. I let my shirt fall back into place as both me and Jun look in the direction of the noise. We see Tae running into the ally way with no one behind him. I see Jun roll his eyes and turn to look at Tae. "Great! I just can't get rid of you dickheads can I?" He said sarcastically.

   "Don't touch her!" Tae yelled. Jun just laughed and said "Oh? Oh! You mean like this?" with that he began to grab me and throw me around.  Tae ran to him and punched his chest. Jun stumbled back but quickly returned the punch. They continued to fight until Tae was on top. Something fell out of Jun's pocket. I picked it up. Did this man always have a gun on him?

  "GET UP!" I yell. Both of them get up. "Baby don't do th-" "SHUT UP! Don't ever baby me! I want your hands up!" I yelled cutting him off. He followed orders and did as I said. I had him on his knees, in a corner, with his hands up. "I'll get the police over. I'm sure they'll send someone stronger this time. If they don't I'll get someone else." He said leaving to call the police or swat. I shot around Jun to try to scare him. He flinched but stayed in his corner.

   Later Jin and the others came speeding by in a car. Yoongi and Kai had stayed in the car waiting for them. Namjoon ran to me taking the gun away, holding it straight to his head. Hoseok had my arm in his hand and kept asking if I was ok or needed help. "I'm fine, I swear." I respond. "Then why does it look like you've been crying?" Jimin asked. "Well he hit me but no bruises. See!" I said raising my shirt enough to see my stomach. I saw Namjoon hand the gun to jungkook and run to me pulling my shirt down. "Don't do that." He whispered in my ear.

Jin, Yoongi, and Jungkook stayed watching Jun. They removed all his weapons and drugs as the swat van took him. I looked over to them with a smile then fell. It was as if my legs turned to jelly out of no where. The last thing I saw was Namjoon run and once again I was surrounded by darkness.

(Kai P/O/V)

As Y/N texted me with her plan, Jin had just finished his.

Jin:
Come to town

Kai:
??

Jin:
Jun is back and he's trying to take Y/N
It's a long story but I need you to come to town

Kai:
Um ok
What's the plan

Jin:
We'll need you to pick us all up. I'll leave with Y/N but once I get Yoongi and leave the ally you'll pretend to drive away. In reality Jungkook is already on his way with the swat team (he knows a guy)

Kai:
Ok I think that'll work

Jin:
Ok I'll see you soon

Kai:
See ya

Right after I finished texting Jin, Y/N had texted me begging for me to take her without the others. I accepted Y/N's plan just because I couldn't say no. Yes I knew both of them but you can't chose your best friends brother over your best friend. She's been their for me.

The next day I go into town and take Y/N to the bighit cafe. I tell Yoongi that the boys are on their way and he seems to relax. All we did was wait in the car. Tae came running by but didn't see us in the car. I'm glad he did because Y/N was close to being hurt.

After the cops came and took him, Y/N fainted out of nowhere. I didn't see what happened since I had to take Yoongi but we didn't leave for that long. What could have happened?

(Jin P/O/V)

I saw her get up to check the door then never come back in the room. I stood up to check her room but she wasn't there either. All I saw was a note. Then I heard Tae scream "Y/N!" and I knew what happened. Tae got in one of the cars and immediately drove off. We piled in the other and drive off as well. When we got there Y/N was ok but she was pointing a gun to Jun.

   Hoseok took her away and Namjoon got the gun, holding it closer to his head. Tae came back in the ally saying he called the police. After everything was over Y/N turned around to smile at us but she fell. Jungkook was next to her so he caught her head before it hit the ground.

  We rush to the hospital and get her a room. The doctors are coming in and out trying to wake her up. We were sitting outside. Hoseok and the maknae's were crying while I was pacing. Kai took Namjoon to get food for everyone and they'd be back soon. The doctors were helping Yoongi with his rope burns and were checking him for any infections.

   Eventually everyone was in the waiting room. The doctors came out to give us the news. "She's alive....but she's in a slight coma. It'll only be a little while and for the first few days she might not remember a lot. She will however get her memory back after a while. Only the most important thing she'll remember when she's awake." He said giving us a reassuring smile. "Thanks Dr.HitmanBang." I say shaking his hand.

   We all walk in the room after getting the ok by the nurses and as soon as I see her, tears flow. She had needles in her body. I'm just glad she survive this, I couldn't live with myself if she wouldn't have survived.

(TIME SKIP)

It's been a few days since the news was presented to us. We visit everyday. I just hope she wakes up soon. After my parents finally filed the divorce and are separated my mom came to see Y/N. She also found out about the fake boyfriend thing and all the boys. She's not too mad but she is disappointed. None the less she excepted the choice we made and didn't fight.

Today we walked in and since the front desk already knew us I walked up and she quickly checked us all in. The nurses in the hall who knew us said hello and we greeted back. When we got to Y/N's door we saw the curtains closed. That usually meant there were doctors in there so we didn't go in. Once 2 doctors left Y/N's room we walked in to see her awake. I ran over to hug her. "J-Jin. Y-your killing me." She said. I let go of her but as I let go of her body I also let go of the tears hidden in my eyes. These few days I've been holding back the tears because I was the hyung. I never want them to see me weak but finally seeing her, I just couldn't help myself.

She hugged my mom, Taehyung, and Kai as well but when she turned to the rest of the boys she looked confused.

"Jin, who are they?"