Save her

(Y/N  P/O/V)

   Someone ran into my room putting a cloth over my mouth. It all went dark.

I woke up in a car. I was in some bag but there was a hole in it. I looked through to see the house in the distance getting smaller. I started to scream threw the cloth in my mouth. I heard a deep sigh and I'm guessing some guy put his hand on me to calm me down. "Don't worry baby. Soon you'll be let out of those ropes." the mad said. Something about his voice was familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it.

After a bumpy ride we made it to some place. He put me on his shoulder and threw me inside. He put the cloth back to my mouth. I woke up to me tied to a chair in the middle of a dark room with just 1 light on me. "How was the ride baby?" I moved around in attempt to escape. "Oh baby that won't be needed. Your not leaving."

(YOONGI  P/O/V)

   Someone knocked on the door and when I opened the door they asked for Y/N. She didn't know anyone around here yet so who was this person. "Shes not home." I said leaning against the door. "Mind if I check?" he said trying to look farther into the house. I closed the gap between me and the door. "Yes I would mind." I said. He pushed the door farther open and pushed me. I quickly pushed him back out the door. He got some rag from his pocket and put it against my nose. It all went pitch black.

   When I woke up I held my head due to the massive headache. I slowly started to remember everything. I quickly stood up and ran to Y/N's room. She wasn't there. All that was there was a note

I crumbled the paper and threw it in the garbage can in the corner

I crumbled the paper and threw it in the garbage can in the corner. I called the boys to come home immediately. To leave whatever they had and come home.

In less than 5 minutes all 6 of then were here. We all were seated in the living room. Arguing about what to do.

Hoseok: We should call the police
Jimin: did you not see the note.
Jungkook: what if we ask
Tae: Jungkook your the maknae but your not dumb
Namjoon: we need to get her back
Yoongi: yeah I'm with Namjoon.

Jin: HEY! WE'RE COMING UP WITH A PLAN NOW! I WILL NOT LOSE MY SISTER TO SOME STRANGER WHO CAME AND KIDNAPPED HER! SO SHUT IT!

The room grew quite instantly. Jin began to lay out the plan. As soon as we got it in our heads we left. This was not how I was gonna lose her.

(Y/N P/O/V)

   He put his index finger to my chin and made me look at him for the first time. "J-Jun. What are y-you-" "Quite baby. Just stay quiet and no one will be in pain. Okay?" I nodded not knowing what to say.

(FLASHBACK)

   "Get it through your skull were through!" I screamed at him. "Babe it's not what it looks like!" Jun said back. "Oh then explain what your doing naked on top of another girl." I said getting my things. "Baby-" "Don't baby me and don't ever go looking for me. EVER!" I slammed the door and drove to my parents house in tears. I moved in that day and did think much of it. The reason for my parents fighting was because my mom stopped trusting my dad because he stayed in contact with Jun. Giving him information on me. Not seriously things just stuff like what I did that day or how I was doing.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

   He smirked at me and connected our lips. I kicked his calf and he pulled away. "Don't make me hurt you Y/N, because I'm not afraid of hurting you in the process." he said. I turned my head and didn't make eye contact with him. He sighed and left. When I knew the coast was clear I began to do to 2 things. 1 cry at the thought I'd never see the boys again and 2 see if there was anyway to lose the ropes.

(NAMJOON P/O/V)

Me and yoongi were in charge of distraction. We drove to the address. When we got there we saw a huge warehouse. There was no one outside. Perfect. We snuck inside and there was a giant hallway with doors going everywhere. "How are we gonna find her in all this mess." yoongi said. "We have to find her no matter what." I said back.

We searched about 10 room before we heard faint crying. We both started running down the hallway scared that she was hurt. We wait outside the door. Yoongi goes in alone. If Jun is in there he'd think he came alone. He opened the door quietly and walked in. "Y/N!"