The perfect boyfriend

The boys all started at you waiting for a response. You started telling them what you told Namjoon just with more detail. When you were done your eyes were watery. "I'm sorry I should have told you guys when I came." after that sentence your tears began to flow. Tae sitting next to you hugged you and you cried into his chest. "Shh shh it ok we're here. We're not going to judge you. We're all happy you came." his words made you smile and hug him while you continued to leave the last few years. Everyone was quite and waiting for the next thing. Finally you sat up and turned to Jin.

"Tell mom." was all you said and his expression went from sad to shocked. "Are you sure? She'd want to come pick you up." he said. "Tell her I want to stay and that I'm not leaving. I'm 20 and things at home aren't ok. I like it here with you all." I said getting angrier by the second. "Y/N..." Tae said softly putting his hand on your knee. You immediately calmed down and turned to him "Thanks..." you said softly. "Tell them to call me tomorrow afternoon. I'm sorry but I can't handle being here I'm going to go to my room." you quickly got up and left.

   You heard the others talking quietly and soon there was a knock on the door. "Come in." you said. The door opened slowly and yoongi walked in. "Are you ok?" he asked sitting down next to you. "Yeah I'm sorry for blowing up over there." you looked down. "No it's fine. I was shocked to hear what had happened so I didn't say anything which I knew I should have." he said. You leaned into his shoulder. You were sitting back against the head of the bed with your head on his shoulder. You smiled. "It's ok. At least your here now."

   We talked for a while and eventually I feel asleep on his shoulder and before I could I felt a kiss on my head and passed out from crying too much.

(YOONGI  P/O/V)

   Again we were in the same situation. She had her head on my shoulder. I kissed her head and I layed a near by blanket over us. She began to mumble in her sleep and I tried my best to make out what she was saying. She continued to say mom and dad. Saying how she didn't want to lose them. She started shaking and I looked over at her. She was crying in her sleep."Y/N?Y/N!" I shaked her body holding her shoulders. She finally woke up and she hugged me tightly. She cried into my shoulder and I hugged her back not knowing what was going on.

   "I'm sorry that was weird." she said after she finished crying. I just pulled her back in and said "Let's stay like this for a few more minutes." she hugged me back and when we were done she still continued to lay her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry this all happened to you. You don't deserve this. Your too beautiful...I-I mean to nice...nice." we unknowingly blushed but we both stayed in the same position. We continued to talk until someone else knocked the door. She quickly picked up her head and threw the blanket to another side of the bed. "Come in." she said faking a calm tone. Then Jin and Namjoon walked in. Namjoon looked at me with his mouth slightly open from shock. "Oh um what's going on?" Jin asked "Nothing we were just talking." she answered.

(Y/N P/O/V)

"Yeah I thought she needed to talk to someone and I want her to feel comfortable here." Jin nodded and sat down at the foot of my bed. "Um Y/N.... mom and dad are coming tomorrow." he said making me sit up in shock. "WHAT!" at that point I couldn't sit down. "They insisted on coming." "THEY'LL DRAG ME BACK HOME AND I'LL LEAVE YOU. I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU. I DON'T TO LEAVE ANYONE!" my eyes started to water at the thought of me going back home. They're gonna pretend to nice to each other so I'll go home but no. I was pacing back and forth as they tried to calm me down. Yoongi whispered something to Namjoon and he got up and left. When he came back I was having another breakdown and Tae was with him. All he did we hug me and it seemed to calm me down. I have no idea what it is about him but he clams me down. I'd go far enough to call him my best friend of the group.

"Look Y/N I'm sorry but if mom and dad try to drag you home I won't let them." Jin said putting his hand on my shoulder. "What if she sees me living with 7 guys?" I ask losing hope. "We can pretend one of them is your boyfriend. The other's with go out for the day and I'll text them when they could come back. Now they'll only be 2 guys." he said smiling. "Ok but who." I asked pushing his hand off. He took my hand and lead me to the living room. "Guys we got a problem." everyone sat down and Jin stood in front of the TV with a strict face. He explained the situation and asked 'who would like to be Y/N fake boyfriend?' he also said 'this will be the only acception to any actual touching' I scoffed and looked at the guys.

I saw yoongi and Namjoon a little red in the face but decided I'll brush it off instead of pushing it. Tae raised his hand. "She already comfortable with me why can't I?" he asked politely. "Her mom would like a cheerful guy." hoseok said. "That's exactly why I should be the one." jungkook said looking at hoseok. "Shouldn't they want a cute guy?" jimin said raising his hand "That's why you shouldn't be the one." yoongi scoffed. "Yoongi stop talking I'm cuter than you." Namjoon said. They went on a full war on who should be it until I broke it. "HEY!" I shouted standing up. "LOOK I know what my parents want to I'll choose GOT IT" everyone looked at me surprised. Even jin. I sat back down and turned to Jin "contuine." I said softly.

He finished his speech and everyone silently waited for my queue. "Honestly I don't know. Yes I'm most comfortable with Tae, but my parents want some who makes me laugh, and not someone ugly. Not that anyone is ugly! I just don't know." I looked down and felt hands on my shoulders. I look up to see Jin. "I'll chose for you. In the morning everything will be ready. Why don't you head to bed its getting late." you nodded and walked off. Before you entered your room you walked back to the living room but you hide behind a wall. "Look guys I know this will be hard but Y/N loves it here. I've never in my life seen her this happy. We have to make this perfect so she won't be taken away." you walked back down to your room and closed the door. "Jin I love you. Thanks for helping. If it wasn't for you I'd be at home crying." you said to yourself once you were in your room.

(TIME SKIP)

It was the big day. You walk out and don't hear the usual bickering from the living room. Instead Jin looks at you and says "say good morning to your new fake boyfriend." he points to the couch and honestly you smiled. "Good morning" you said. Hugging him. "Good morning baby." he said with his usual smile. "Ok that name isn't needed at the moment so just don't start playing until my parents get her thank you." Jin pulled you both apart and you all laughed.

He was perfect for a fake boyfriend, he was perfect for pleasing your parents, he was perfect because he was...........