Jail

(Time skip)
(Jun P/O/V)

   She WILL belong to me. Weather she wants to or not. I only did that because she was at work a lot. I had to please myself one way or another. She doesn't deserve to be with other men. Just me. And only me! Nothing will get in my way. Not those kids who think they can stop me. They're the only reason she escaped. When her dad told me she left to her brother Jin's house I knew that meant it was my chance to strike. He wouldn't have any defenses to protect her but I guess those boys know her in some way.

   I reach her window and slide it open. When I enter the room I see a guy spooning y/n. WHO IS THIS I rage in my head. Forget hurting y/n, this man will pay for touching y/n. I'm the only one allowed to touch her! I pull out my the cloth with the drug already on it. I hover it over y/n's nose and mouth and she's out. Next I hover it over the guys and he's out to. I sneak back out and get the pipe. Jumping out the window I make a lot of noise since the chair in the room fell but there's no one here to hear it so it doesn't matter.

   I have the pipe in my hand and climb back up. Dusting off my hands I turn around to see a herd of 6 guys with mad faces looking at me. I remember one of them. "Jin! Long time no see, buddy!" I say scratching my neck. He puts on a smile and reaches for a handshake. I reach for his hand as well. He grabs my hand and turns me around pinning me to the wall faster than I can react to. "Hoseok, Jimin, get y/n and Joon awake now." Jin says strictly. "Jungkook, cuffs!" The boy I'm guess who is Jungkook comes and puts handcuffs around my wrist and tightens it to an extreme level. "Yoongi, Tae, get the cops on the line." Jin demands. The boy nods and pulls out his phone to dial 9-1-1. "They'll be here soon." Yoongi responses after the phone call.

   "It there something we can work out here fellas." I negotiate. Jin punches my stomach and I fall to the ground. When did he get so strong? Less than 10 minutes later the police arrive and I'm take again. SO CLOSE!

(Jin P/O/V)

It took a while for Joon and y/n to wake up but they eventually did. "Y/N!! Namjoon!! Please wake up!! Please..." Jimin cried. He stoped shaking y/n and we just stared at them. He couldn't have killed, them could he? We stared at their body and y/n's hand twitched. "Y/N!" Yoongi shouted. "Her hand it just moved! She's not dead!" He yelled hugging me. They boys start to celebrate but I cut them off. "Guys they're alive but we need to let them rest. The drug probably did something to their heads. Lets go." I said. It was still the middle of the night so I got all of the boys went back to sleep, including Hoseok.

(TIME SKIP)
(Y/N   P/O/V)

   I woke up with no feeling of pain in my legs. Did their plan work? I thought as I quickly took the blanket away from my body, reveling my legs. The same bruises but now a little more faded thanks to the ointments. I lay the blanket back down and sighed. I heard a groan from the right. I smile as Namjoon wakes up to my sudden moments.

   "Morning Y/N." He said adjusting to the sudden light hitting his eyes. "Morning Joonie." I replied happily since I wasn't in as much pain as yesterday. I stood up and wobbled a bit before sitting back down. "Careful Y/N, your still hurt. Even if you don't feel it." He said sitting up. I nod and look over a Namjoon with a smile. "I just want to go somewhere. Like do something you know?" I said. He nods then pulls the blanket off of his body, sitting up. "Want me to ask the boys if they're cool with having a day out?" He asked. I nod quickly and he chuckles, getting up. "Ok well get changed and we'll head out."

   He leaves the room and I smile trying to get up. I still have to wobble a bit but it's not as bad as yesterday. I open my closet and look at the different choices I have. After getting my outfit I lay it out and take a shower with warm water. When I get out I get dressed and apply makeup:

 When I get out I get dressed and apply makeup:

   I let my hair down and wobble out of the room

   I let my hair down and wobble out of the room. "Hey guys!" I say with a smile as I lead in the wall. The boys turn to me and Jungkook runs and takes me to the couch safely. "What happened?" I ask as I see their worried faces. Then Jin looks at me and says

     "He has Yoongi."