Tuggers punishment

Warning: extremely smutty
Request
"Jellicle cats have certain very strict rules that every Jellicle cat has to obey or you will be punished. I thought that was something you were aware of y/n. But clearly not. A jellicle does not leave the grounds on the night of the Jellicle Ball. It is forbidden! So when I hear you left in such a hurry and..and with those POLLICALS?! Honestly, I thought better of you." Munkustrap growled. Finally finishing his conflicted looks against me, sitting down next to you in my little den. He gave a short sigh.

You looked down at your hands in shame not saying a word, his disapproving gaze, and rant about your wrongdoings felt like daggers in your back. You bit your lip to try and hide the frustration you had against yourself.

"Y/n, are you listening to me?"

"Yes, I am. It's just I don't know what to say. It's not like I can deny something you saw with your own eyes."

"Well, why did you do it? What possible business could you have with them?"

"I don't know..."

"Yes, you do. don't lie to me."

You went quiet again and avoided munkustraps gaze. But you could see in the corner of your eye him let out another defeated sigh and scratch his silver ear.

"Listen, I'm sorry for growling. But you have to understand if I was soft on everyone then everything would go out of hand. So please tell me."

"I was curious, I saw them while everyone was beautifully dancing while I can't even do a simple split well. So I went to go and spy on them and just like that I somehow ended up out of bounds. But I wasn't hanging out with them okay?" You finished your sentence. You felt rather relieved to get that off of your chest. you had never been a good dancer or a good singer. Pretty much the opposite of what a Jellicle is. But luckily for you, Munkustrap is easy to talk to.

Munkustrap looked surprised for a second and then began to speak.

"I'm sorry, I didn't take how you felt seriously at all. I'll lower the punishment and I'll keep this between us."

He looked really sad with himself. His eyes drooped down and his ears followed like they were naturally connected. You put a hand on his shoulder and rubbed it, in a way accepting his apology. He smiled lightly and put his hand on yours. You took it off after one final rub and he stood up and looked into the distance.

"There is too much to be done, Someone else is going to have to do your punishment."He muttered.

You visibly gulped. What even is a Jellicle punishment? I haven't heard of them until now. you wondered.

"What's going to happen to me?" you stammered, holding onto my mattress tighter. the anxiety flowing through seemed to have joined forces with the guilt you had earlier.

Munkustrap carefully walked back to you and gently put a hand on your shoulder.

"To be honest, I'm not too sure. But I'll choose someone who is understanding and will have sympathy for you. You see, each queen and Tom have there owned particular punishments. For example, if it were me punishing you then I'd make you clean my den and make you swear not to do anything like this again. But not all are too merciful like me." Replied Munkustrap, biting his lip in thought.

He walked up and down the room, mumbling names that would be suitable only to shake his head dismissively time and time again.

You began to think up cats yourself. "jellyrom? No, she'd probably tell Jennydots and I can't afford that gossip. What about Mr Mistofelees? eh Nah he'd probably try to do new tricks on me with knives perhaps.