Jealous Queen (Rum Tum Tugger smut)

"I'm not saying I'm angry I'm just saying I don't approve of it." You stayed trying to keep your composure in front of your mate Rum Tum Tugger.
He turned and scoffed infuriating you even more.
You folded your arms.
"What?"
He turned back at you and smirked.
"Nothing."
"It's clearly something."
"No it isn't."
"Yes it is."
"Fine."
He turned back around and looked at you dead in the eye leaning on a trash can.
"You think you got it all cool but darling you are clearly jealous."
"Oh really? You think I'm jealous?" Your voice was going higher in pitch as you spoke giving you away.
"It's pretty obvious you didn't like me being so cuddly with Ec..Tera? Whatever but you didn't like it."
"I don't care what you do, you can go and be someone's else's problem for all I care."
You began to storm off but Tugger caught up to you, holding onto your tail.
"Come on Baby, I thought you loved this problem?"
Feeling his slender fingers going further up your tail you could feel the tension in your shoulder relaxing, you shook it off and tried to continue walking away but Tugger was too quick for you wrapping your tail around his hand and pulling you toward him until you were against his chest.
He let go of your tail and held your waist against his, holding your chin with his thumb and second finger.
"You know, no cat can treat you like I can right?"
He purred, smirking down at you.
Your heart skipped a beat, you could never win.
All that came out of your mouth was hushed stutters which lead him to give out a low chuckle.
"You really are obsessed with me."
He went in for a kiss but you turned.
"We are in public!"you hissed.
"Then we better be quiet."
Tugger sent you that devilish smirk before lifting you up making you squeak.

He carried you into a small alley way, around a corner and finally onto a torn satin pillow, laying your body down onto it carefully.
His fingers grazed along your sides, past your breast and back to your face, one hand leant against your neck stroking it softly admiring it.
The sensations building up over you were almost too much but not enough to banish the picture of Tugger holding the queens close to him, caressing there backs, telling them sweet nothings.

Tugger began to nibble on your neck, setting you free from your thoughts. He was so effortlessly skilled with his tongue you couldn't believe it.
"Say."
Tugger didn't stop his actions but instead hummed back at you in response making you gasp.
"Would you do this to any queen?"
He stopped between kisses.
"Does it matter? You know you love this anyway..."
"But would you?"
"Maybe? Do you not like that?"
He opened up your leg and let his body dived the two.
"All the things I could do to all the queens, all the moans they'd make, like this."
He bit onto your collarbone and you rolled your head back moaning.
"No one can resist the Rum Tum Tugger charm."
"So I mean nothing to you?"
Turning your head away from looking at him the bitter words finally boiling out of you.
"Right now.."
He kissed up your chest grazing over your lips.
"You mean everything to me."
You went to go and close the kiss but he pulled away.
He pulled at his belt, getting his cock out and positing himself under you, roughly hooking your legs with his arms.
"But after this, I'll be long gone until I need you again."
You pouted.
"Oh come on, you can't resist me if you tried." he whined, taking his belt off and going back to your neck, diving his nose into your hair.
"Now shut up so I can fuck you."
He whispered into your hair.

With one quick buck of his hips he was fully flush against your sex.
You moaned loudly, grabbing onto his back and tying your legs around his back as he fucked you like never before.
God you missed this, his roughness against you, the way he made you groan for more and his little grunts and gasps as he filled you with his thick cock.

He dug himself deeper into your neck, you could feel his heavy breaths on your skin and it just heightened your heat.
"Shit, I forgot how good you feel."
He moaned against you, his hips bucking faster and faster sometimes going slower just to grind against your g spot making you see stars, his teeth dragging against your neck. Everything felt so hot, almost like you were on fire but in different way, a way that you yearned for.

You trembled under him, he was right no one could you fuck you like he could, even the feel of his body against yours felt perfect. Somehow it even felt better to know he wasn't fully yours, he kept you wanting and begging for more each time he left but he always made you cum.

Suddenly he flipped you over him so you were riding him, you squealed in the change somehow feeling fuller than before, you rocked your hips against his desperate for more of him. You looked to his face and surely enough it was the hottest thing you have ever seen, he was sweating and moaning your name softly his mouth open blowing out moans.
You lost track of your thrusts and slowed down causing him to grunt in frustration.
He grabbed your ass and squeezed enough to hurt but not cut, he lifted you up and like the animal he is he furiously rammed himself into giving no mercy, slapping your ass occasionally making you wail into the sky loud enough for the whole clan to hear you.
He licked and nipped at your chest, caressing your skin with his tongue, it was almost too much for you to handle, you felt your core begin to tighten more and more, you raked your hands across his back hard and put your chin on his shoulder.
"Everlasting Tugger! Please, please don't stop I'm gonna-"
He let go of your skin and locked your hips down into his with his arms.
"Don't you dare cum! Look at me.."
He said through gritted teeth, making you look him in eye.
He was so rough when it came to fucking it made you go crazy.
Something in him changed and somehow he was going faster than before putting all his energy into making both of you reach that mark, your skin slapped together loud enough for you to hear it.
"Oh heavy-fucking, y/n!" He cried.
He came inside of you, his member flinching inside of your hot dripping sex making you go off the hook and cum as well.

You both took a minute to calm down from your highs and when your breathing had slowed down you got off of him and rested besides him smiling in satisfaction, he turned on his side and smirked cocking an eyebrow." Told you you couldn't resist me my queen."

Sorry it has been so long I missed writing! Tell me what you think and what I should write next in the comments :))