Chapter two: False alarm

The training dummy set on fire as Grillby touched it and he gasped. Gaster ran in, frowning.

"No, it's okay, Grillby. It was an accident." Grillby swallowed as he was pulled out of the room, his fiery hands shaking. Suddenly, the fire alarms went off, scaring the test subjects and scientists. Gaster quickly filled everyone out, gripping Grillby's hand tightly. As the subjects waited outside of the lab, Royal Guards showed up, one being a flame monster like Grillby, who Grillby instantly ran to. The Royal Guard embraced the smaller flame and nuzzled his face into the fire.

I'm so glad to see you, Jarad!

Grillby exclaimed, his high-pitched voice ringing out. Gaster looked over from checking on subjects. He walked over to the flame monsters and stared at them. The guard held onto the smaller flame monster before looking at doctor Gaster.

"Is he one of your subjects, Doctor Gaster?"

"Yes"

"You better not hurt him, or i'll hurt you." Jarad glared daggers at WingDings. Grillby smacked his arm.

Don't threaten him!

Grillby yelled, hugging doctor Gaster. WingDings blushed a hazy violet, placing his skeletal hand on Grillby's fiery head. Jarad huffed and walked off with the other guards once the fire was contained.

The scientists and subjects went back inside and to the lab. Gaster sat down with Grillby.

"Who was he?"

My brother. .

"Ah. Very protective, I see."

All too much

Grillby commented, crossing his arms. Gaster laughed, patting Grillby's shoulder. Gaster stood when he heard his name being called out by Alphys. He pat Grillby's head then walked out.

You're such a good scientist, doctor Gaster. . . . So nice. . .

________________________________________________________________________________

Ssssshshhhhhhhhiiiiit- Hello! How are you doing this fine day you dorks? So, first off, let me say that I have no excuses for this being late, it just. . . is. And second. . . YAY!

Next Sunday (Or Monday. Who knows. ) shall be the first chapter I can actually claim as my own, and I am very disappointed it took this long to publish something that actually belonged to me in this fanfic xd. Anyways,

Have A Good Day/Night, See ya' Folks!

( Also, Jarad is very purple. And I forgot if Grillby's words were in Italics or Underline so. . . I just did both. Probably gonna continue being like that.  Yep. K bye.)