Part 1

I feel like this took way longer than its worth to come out, but bear with me.

____________________________________

The training dummy set on fire as Grillby touched it and gasped.                                                                   Gaster ran in, frowning.

"No, It's okay, Grillby. It was an accident." Grillby  swallowed as he was pulled out of the room, his fiery hands shaking. Suddenly, the fire alarms went off, scaring the test subjects and scientists. Gaster quickly filled everyone out, gripping Grillby's hand tightly. As the test subjects waited outside of the lab, Royal Guards showed up, one being a fire monster like Grillby, which Grillby instantly ran to. The royal guard embraced the smaller flame and nuzzled his head into the fire.

I'm so glad to see you, Jarad!

Grillby exclaimed, his high pitched voice ringing out. Gaster looked over from checking on the subjects. He walked over to the fire monsters and stared at them. The guard held on to the smaller fire monster before looking at dr. Gaster.

"Is he one of your subjects, doctor Gaster?"

"Yes."

"You better not hurt him, or i'll hurt you." Jarad said in a threatening
manner. Grillby smacked his arm.

Don't threaten him!
Grillby yelled, hugging dr. Gaster. The skeleton monster blushed a dark purple, placing his skeletal hand on Grillby head- well, more like fire-engulfed head. Jarad huffed ( and puffed! Okay, i'll just see myself out now.) and walked off with the rest of the guards once the fire was contained.

The subjects and scientists went back inside and to the lab. Gaster sat down with Grillby.

"Who was he?"

He was my brother. . .

"Ah, very protective,  I see."

Too protective.

Grilby commented, crossing his arms. Gaster laughed, patting Grillby's shoulder. Gaster stood up when he heard his name being called by Alphys. He patted Grillby's head and walked out. Grillby sighed, getting up. 

You're such a good scientist, Gaster. . . So nice. . .