First day of school :(

Hiiii! This is my first ever fanfic. I love to read others and I thought I might try one out myself. Please leave comments but please no hate comments. You probably wanna just start reading so here we go lol!

RACHELS POV! Today is going to be my first day in McKinley High School. I am so excited. My last school didn't end so well so I'm hoping for a fresh start. I had woke up extra early today so I can get ready and straighten my hair and wear my newest sweater. It has a reindeer on it.

1 HOUR LATER

As I start to walk into the school, I see many students with uniforms and letterman jackets on. I walk toward the sign up sheet right away. I figured this is the best way to make friends and show everyone my amazing voice. I had signed up for glee club and as soon as I turn around I have a slushie thrown at me.

FINN: Get a new sweater it's not Christmas!

FINNS POV: I hated doing that but that was the only way to fit in with the football players and to get in the pants of the head cheerio Quinn Fabray.

RACHELS POV: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?! UGH WHATEVER! THEY ARE JUST PROBABLY JEALOUS THAT I HAVE THE BEST VOICE AT THE SCHOOL!

DING DING DING

RACHELS POV: Time to go to class. I look for about 5 minutes and finally I find Mr.Shuester's class. Right when I walk in the first face I notice is a mans face and the man is the guy that tossed the slushie at me.

MR.SHUESTER: Hi! You must be Rachel. Right?

RACHEL: Yes that's me

MR.SHUESTER: Hi Rachel! Nice to meet you! You may sit down next to Finn Hudson.

FINN: Hi Rachel! Sorry about this morning.

RACHEL: If you are gonna apologize for something don't do it. Especially throwing a slushie on someone for the first day of school. So please ignore me until I get over that fact.

GLEE CLUB AUDITIONS:

MR.SHUESTER: Hi! You guys might know me as a Spanish teacher but I also recently been planning on making a glee club and here it is. So the first audition is for ms.rachel berry.

RACHELS POV: I run up to the stage excited and tell the piano player to play the song defying gravity. As I finish singing all the students for auditions give me a standing ovation and a round of applause.

MR.SHUESTER: Next up is mr.finn hudson. Finn! Last call for fi-

FINN HUDSON: Sorry for being late! Do I even need to audition I was here last year.

MR.SHUESTER: Yes you do! Sing your song don't stop believing

FINN HUDSON: Ok

Just a small town girl living in a lonely world she took the midnight train going any where ...

MR.SHUESTER: We just found our new leads! Make sure you guys get a long together.

RACHELS POV: As I walk out of auditions I knew this wouldn't be easy to ignore him. But by the time I got to the door someone came up to me.

QUINN: Just cause you are the male lead with my boyfriend does not mean you can get all lovey dovey with him understand manhands!

SANTANTA: If you do anything to break them up I'll go all lima heights on you so back off!

They left rapidly in their cheerleading uniforms.

STILL RACHELS POV: What the heck just happened I didn't even touch him or think of him in that way. I was left dumbfounded