Social Suicide

Thank you guys for all the views!! You stuck through and didn't stop reading! If you guys have any ideas that you want me to in cooperate in the story direct message me or leave it in the comments! :)

Finn Hudson POV:

I need her to forgive me already! I guess I'm gonna have to join glee club so she knows I'm serious about not caring about not caring about popularity. Time for some social suicide

Finn: Mr. Shue I was wondering if I can perform with the glee club in front of the school? When can we perform?

Mr. Shue: There is a glee club meeting today after school and we can decide than.

Finn: Thank you. See you there.

GLEE CLUB MEETING:

RACHELS POV:

Yah today we are going to decide which songs we are going to sing the assembly.

NOBODYS POV:

Mr. Shue: Hi guys! Today we are going to decide what songs we are going to perform

Rachel POV: ugh what is he doing here. I might be holding this grudge for to long but I am sick of people making fun of me all the time.

Finn: Hi guys!

Mr. Shue: Ok so let me get you to know the rest of the glee clubbers. So their Rachel you obviously know her. Than theirs Kurt, Mercedes, Tina, and Artie. We need 12 to compete. Ik this might be hard but we are going to need to recruit some people. I was hoping Finn you might.

Finn: No problem (ugh this is going to be social suicide)

Mr.Shue: Ok for some good news we are going to perform at the assembly and we need a song list. Any suggestions?

Rachel: Ok I was thinking "Don't Stop Believing and defying gravity.

Mr.Shue: I really like those songs so now the leads and who's singing what. Don't stop believing will be sung by Rachel and Finn and defying gravity will be sung by Kurt. Any objections?

Everybody: nope

Mr.Shue: I know Finn and Rachel you are having problems but your gonna have to work it out or the performance won't look good. So get together and talk it though.

Finn: Tonight at my place?

Rachel: Sure