What happened?!

Sorry had midterms so i couldnt upload.

Finn: where are you going?

Rachel: i have to go

Finn: but where and why? Do you want me to come?

Rachel: sure but hurry up we need to reach the hospital quickly

RACHELS POV: We sat in the car and we got the phone call just as rush hour was appoaching. We ran two yellow lights and we were so close to getting pulled over. Once we passed the cops, the time turned to 2:30. You know what that means rush hour. We got stuck in the middle of traffic. We couldnt make a right or left turn. 5 minutes later we got to turn into a sidestreet and we went 50 mph. In less than two minutes we were at the hospital. If it took any longer i was about to get out of the car and start running.

Rachel: Move out of the way. Finn hurry up. Do you know where the patients with the last name berry are put? Im there daughter and he is a close friend.

Receptionist: Yes they are on the third floor. I don't know there exact room number or if they are going into surgery right now but you can ask the receptionist on the third floor.

Rachel: Thank you.

STILL RACHELS POV: And which that i ran up the stairs. Just as i finished climbing the stairs. I see two people in stretchers being taken by doctors somewhere. I knew both my parents got hurt and the people liked like they were together and looked bashed up so i got worried. I walked a little closer and saw that out was my parents.

Rachel: Dad what happened?

Leroy: Can't talk about much. My thorat hurts a lot. But look in my wallet. You can read something and figure out why we got into an accident. I love you.

Rachel: I love you too.

STILL RACHELS POV: And with that i ran to the room number the receptionist told us they would be in after the surgery. Me and finn began to look everywhere. We couldnt find anything until we saw a note hanging out of my dads wallet. I began to walk towards it and started to read it. I began to bawling my eyes out.

Finn: its okay. Everything will be fine.

Rachel: Nothing will be fine.

STILL RACHELS POV: and with that I gave finn the note.