Awkward

Recap: Finn slushies Rachel on her first day of school.

RACHELS POV:

Today is the second day of high school in Lima Ohio and I've already been slushied, the head cheerio hates me and the starting quarterback insulted me but wants me to forgive him. Wow what a day!

FINNS POV:

I feel so bad I slushied rachel the lead in glee and my partner in Spanish. This is going to be awkward.

RACHELS POV:

I walk into Spanish class and realize that I have to sit next to finn.

FINN POV:

Thank god I get to sit next to rachel. Hopefully I can get her to forgive me.

MR. SHUESTER:

"Today we are going to do a project to see how much you did over the summer. This will be done with the person next to you. The instructions are on the board and feel free to ask me any question"

FINN:

This can be my chance to apologize. "Hey Rach, wanna come over to my house so we can work on the project?"

RACHEL: "sure"

IN THE HALLWAY:

PUCK: "Hey finn! What are u doing going over the raindeer sweaters house?"

FINN: "Just going over to work on a project"

PUCK: "Yeah right. I bet you can't get in her pants cuz she probably is still a virgin."

FINNS POV: OMG I said thinking to myself. Is doing this worth it? Idk maybe it is cuz idek her yet and being popular will get Quinn!

FINNS HOUSE:

FINNS POV: the doorbell rang. That means Rachel is here. I feel bad doing this but popularity is important to.

RACHEL: "Hi! Wanna get started?"

FINN: "Sure. I'll be right back. I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick."

RACHEL: "Ok"

RACHELS POV: Finn had gone to the bathroom so I decided to get ready and take all my stuff out. While I was doing that his phone starts buzzing. I let it go since it's his privacy and it keeps going off and than I realized to get what the messages. The messages read.

Puckzilla1: your mission is starting

Puckzilla1: how's it going? Is it hard to get in her pants?

Puckzilla1: are you to busy making out and reply to me

Puckzilla1: Dude respond to me!

Puckzilla1: I'm guessing your getting more than the bet price

Wow! So finn didnt really wanna study and stuff he just wanted to get in my pants.

FINN: "ok so let's get started"

RACHEL: WHAT GETTING IN MY PANTS OR ACTUALLY STUDYING?! OH WAIT I KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT ONE GETTING IN MY PANTS!! WOW I THOUGHT THIS WOULD RESOLVE THE PROBLEMS BUT ITS THE TOTAL OPPOSITE!! GUESS WHAT NOW ITS GONNA BE AWKWARD IN CLASS BUT I THINK I KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT YOU!!"

FINN: "OMG I'm so sorry!! What are you gonna say tomorrow?"

RACHEL: "GUESS YOULL FIND OUT TOMORROW!!" And with that I stormed out of the room.

AUTHORS NOTE? How is it so far should I continue or should I make a new story with a different plot? And thanks again for all the reads!!