Chapter 6: Frosch's Return

Sophia, Sapphire, and Frosch were busy trying to find their way to Sabertooth. They read a map, and did their best to follow the directions. After around thirty minutes of walking, Sapphire spotted a guild hall that had a tiger statue at the top and an emblem that looked like Frosch's.

"Sophia, look at that," said Sapphire as she pulled at Sophia's leggings.

Sophia looked up at the guild hall and gasped. "This place must be the Sabertooth guild."

"Uh, huh," said Frosch.

"Good job, Sapphire," said Sophia as she bent down to pet her exceed.

Sophia knocked on the door, but no one answered. "That's weird," she said.

"Try again," said Sapphire.

Sophia knocked on the door again, but there was still no answer. "Huh, nothing," she said.

While Sophia tried to knock on the door for the third time, Yukino continued to comfort Rogue.

"Rogue, Frosch will turn up I'm sure," said Yukino.

"You think so?" asked Rogue as he wiped the tears away from his cheeks.

"Yes, Frosch has grown a lot ever since the Grand Magic Games. He wants to improve because he wants to make all of us proud," said Yukino. "Not to mention he loves just as much as I do."

After hearing Yukino's words, a smile appeared on Rogue's face. "I love you too, Yukino."

The couple shared a kiss and hugged. Sting walked by them, and said, "Ew," with disgust in his voice.

"Are you seriously gonna say that every time we show affection to each other?" asked Rogue.

"Um, yes," said Sting.

Rufus and Minerva walked over to them along with Orga, Dobengal, and Lector.

"Hey, guys," said Minerva.

"Hello, M'lady," said the three in unison.

"Are you feeling better, Rogue?" asked Minerva.

"Yeah," said Rogue.

"Well, that's good," said Minerva.

"Yukino's right. Frosch will turn up soon," said Lector.

"Yeah, I hope so," said Rogue.

The wizards continued their conversation about Frosch until they heard multiple knocks on the door. However, the gang was more focused on Frosch then who was behind the door. Little did they know that Frosch was right outside the door.

Sting didn't want to be rude, so he looked at the door and said, "We're sorry, but we're in a situation right now. We'll he to you when we are done."

"Oh, um okay," said Sapphire. "Well, now what do we do?"

"I don't know, but we need to hurry up and find Natsu," said Sophia.

"Why do you need to find Natsu, Sophia?" asked Frosch.

"Well, recently I learned that I was his little sister from an old document I found. It was given to me when I was a kid, though," said Sophia.

"You're Natsu's sister?!" exclaimed Frosch.

"Yeah, I am," said Sophia a little sheepishly.

"That's why we need to find him, so Sophia can finally meet her brother," said Sapphire. "If only we knew where he was."

"I know where he is!" exclaimed Frosch. "When I was looking out the window, I saw Natsu and his friends walking back from a job. I heard Happy say something about going back to Fairy Tail."