Chapter 10: Party Animals

After Sting and Sophia's little reunion, Sabertooth and Fairy Tail went to the Fairy Tail guild to celebrate. Everyone was drinking, eating, and partying, truly having a good time.

Sophia, Sapphire, Crystal, and Winter received their guild emblems from Mirajane. Sophia's guild mark was located on her right shoulder and is red like Natsu's, and Crystal's was light blue and located on her right shoulder. Their exceeds' emblems were located on their backs, but Sapphire's guild mark was white while Winter's was black. The wizards glanced at their guild marks, admiring the design and color.

"Not bad, Mira," said Crystal looking at her emblem.

"Yeah, these emblems are pretty cool," said Sophia with a bright smile.

"Well, I'm glad you like them," said Mirajane. "I would like to officially welcome you to Fairy Tail."

"Thanks, Mirajane," the four said in unison.

"No problem," said Mirajane with a smile.

Gajeel walked up to the girls, wearing a cocky smirk on his face. "Yo, snowball," he told Crystal.

"What, you perverted Metal Head?" Crystal asked as Winter snickered.

"Well, I was just thinking that I would beat you in an arm wrestling match," Gajeel said cockily. "Unless you think you can beat me," he said with a smirk.

"Is this idiot serious right now?" Levy thought sitting at the bar, listening to Gajeel with an irritated expression.

"Boy, please," Crystal started. "I could beat you in my sleep."

"Alright," said Gajeel as he sat down at the counter. "Prove it."

"Uh, oh," Sophia thought with a little worry.

"This boy must have a death wish," Crystal thought as she cracked her knuckles. "But if he wants a match, I'll give him a match."

"Fine," Crystal said as she sat next to Gajeel. "Bring it," she said as she put her arm up, looking ready to arm wrestle.

"Tch, I will," Gajeel said with a smirk and put his arm up.

The two dragon slayers began to arm wrestle, dedicated to win. Gajeel smiled when he noticed Crystal's arm getting ready to crash into the counter. All of a sudden, Crystal's arm lifted up began to push Gajeel's arm down super hard. When Gajeel saw this, he attempted to push Crystal's arm down, but was no use. Crystal smashed Gajeel's arm into the counter, causing Gajeel to groan in pain.

"Woohoo!" exclaimed Crystal as she threw her fist in the air.

"Damn it!" shouted Gajeel as he sighed in defeat.

"I was afraid something like this would happen," said Sophia as she put her right hand on her forehead.

"Way to go, Crystal!" shouted Sapphire.

"That's my girl!" shouted Winter.

"Hehe, thanks girls," said Crystal as she scratched the back of her head. "I'll be right back. I gotta go to the bathroom," she said as she began to walk away.

When Crystal was halfway to the bathroom, Gajeel ran after her. Levy broke into laughter when she recalled Gajeel's sad yet funny defeat.

"Get back here, you cheater!" yelled Gajeel as he continued to run.

When Gajeel reached the girls' restroom, she slammed the door, causing Gajeel to crash into the door and slowly slide down to the floor.

"Ow," groaned Gajeel.