Chapter 14: A Whole Lot of New

Hello, fellow readers!!!

Before this chapter starts, I owe all of you an apology. I haven't posted a new chapter in a month because my stupid school gave me a heck of a lot of projects to do (*groan*😧😧😧). Thank God that I will get of school in less than three weeks (hallelujah 😊😊😊). Which means that I'll get to work on my next book this summer and hopefully publish it this summer too. Also, the next chapter will be the FINAL CHAPTER of this book, so be on the look out.

Enjoy the chapter!!!

Sincerely,

CRAFTY2018

*****************************************************************************************************************
   Sophia and Sapphire were sitting on the floor with their legs crossed while Crystal and Winter looked at them with smirks on their faces. Sophia and Sapphire's heads were down, and their faces were as red as tomatoes. They were so embarrassed.

   "Well, well, well," Crystal said as she got up from her bean bag chair and put Winter on the bean bag chair.

   "Well, what?" Sophia asked embarrassingly.

   "Is it true that you're in love Sting and that Sapphire has a crush on Pantherlily?" Crystal asked as she sat down on the floor.

   "Y-Yes," Sophia and Sapphire said shyly in unison.

   "Ooohhh" Crystal and Winter sang in unison.

   "B-But it's not that big of a deal," Sapphire stated.

   "Not that big of a deal?!" Crystal and Winter yelled, causing Sophia and Sapphire to jump in surprise.

   "Sapphire, you've never had a crush before!" Winter exclaimed.

   "And you've never been in love before, Sophia!" Crystal exclaimed.

   "So, how dare you two tell us this isn't a big deal?!" they shouted in unison.

   "Would you two shut up, already?!" Sophia and Sapphire yelled in unison as their faces turned back to normal.

   Sophia let out a deep sigh and said, "Listen, I know that this is new and all, but there's no reason to overreact."

   "Yeah, no kidding," Crystal said. "I mean calling a guy sexy is definitely something new, coming from you at least," she said with a smirk.

   Sophia blushed and said, "Shut up," causing Crystal to giggle.

   "Anyways, what do you find sexy about him?" Crystal asked, causing Sophia's face to turn deep red.

   "C-Crystal!" Sophia shouted.

   "What?" Crystal asked. "It's just a question," she said innocently.

   "More like a dirty question!" Sophia exclaimed.

   "Oh, so you think about Sting in that way?" Crystal asked with a smirk.

   "O-Of course not!" Sophia shouted embarrassingly.

   As Crystal continued to tease Sophia, Sapphire and Winter watched them with smiles on their faces.

   "I swear, what are we gonna do with these two?" Winter asked.

   "To be honest with you, I really don't know," Sapphire replied.

   Crystal let out a laugh and said, "Fine, fine. You don't have to tell me."

   "Phew," Sophia said as she let out a sigh.