*Chapter 5: Off the Glitz

🚫chapter warning: sexual content🚫

Kara looked in the mirror, adoring the dress that hugged her body so beautifully. It was covered with green gems and beautiful designs. Where a design didn't fully cover the bodice, a tan mesh material connected it. She knew Loki's jaw would drop once he saw her in the gown.

She twirled slightly, the mermaid bottom fluffing up as she did. She couldn't believe that someone could make something so beautiful. She stepped off of the pedestal that she had been standing on and thanked the seamstress.

"Thank you so much for your services, this is more than I could have ever asked for," she said, smiling. The seamstress looked over the gown.

"Dress is alright, I've made better," she shrugged.

Kara laughed softly as she thanked her one last time then left the room with the dress on, the nude pair of heels she wore clicking loudly.

She was completely ready. She had your hair and makeup done already, the dress was the last thing she needed.

She craved to have Loki's attention on her, craved his gaze on her body. She was still very inexperienced but he brought out a side of her that wanted more.

She was heading to where Loki had told her to meet him. The royal families were to be announced arrivals, and The Prince wanted Kara by his side.

Once she had laid eyes on Loki, her heart began to race. He was tapping his foot impatiently, or either nervously, she couldn't tell, although who would ever expect Loki to be nervous about anything.

She knew she had to make an entrance, and just for him. She took a deep breath before stepping out of the hallway.

Kara made her way to Loki, eyes looking directly into his until they made contact. She swayed her hips, biting her lip and walking elegantly towards him.

She pulled on the scarf he wore, pulling him down to almost meet his lips. His eyes were already dark with desire. She smirked as he leaned in to kiss her, pulling away to tease him.

She showed off the entire dress and how well it fit her body, giving him a little twirl, and well it didn't leave much to the imagination.

Loki raised an eyebrow, snaking an arm around her waist and pulling her to his chest.

"You look absolutely stunning," He gripped her chin and pressed his lips against hers. He held her for a moment as their lips worked together in harmony. He sneaked in his tongue, fighting for entrance of her mouth before she let him. He dipped her down, deepening the kiss. It would have gone even further if it weren't for someone near the two clearing their throat.

Loki reluctantly pulled away from her lips, pulling her back to fit snugly against his side.

They both looked toward the person it came from to see Thor. He was dressed sharply, his suit fitting him perfectly. He didn't look nearly as good as Loki, in Kara's opinion. Her hand snuck around to Loki's back, gently placing it there in order to provide Loki any sort of comfort while he looked at his brother.

"And what do I owe the displeasure of your presence?" Loki rolled his eyes as he looked at his brother. Thor laughed, thinking it a joke.

"Brother, I'm here to collect you and your... mistress?" He hummed, looking over her body. She looked away, a blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"Ah, it's time for us to make our entrance," Loki confirmed to Kara. She smiled up at him. He pressed a hand to her back as the two walked together.