*Chapter 6: Once I'm In

🚫Chapter Warning: Sexual content/ r@pe🚫
Edit: this chapter has been edited 06/27/21 bc I hated the original so,, enjoy y'all

It had been a week since the night Loki took her virginity. After that, he suddenly became very busy, leaving her with nothing to do all day but wait for him to request her. The only real time she spent together was when they laid in bed, but he almost always fell asleep immediately, too tired to stay conscious.

She had been sitting alone in the library, reading a book, the book that had started this whole thing in the first place. She peered up from the worn pages as she heard steps drawing near.

They were slow in pace and she couldn't see who it was yet. She closed the book, folding a corner so she wouldn't lose her place.

"Hello?" She called out. No one replied. A frown set on her face as she looked around the room.

She placed the book on the table beside her and slowly stood from her chair. Suddenly, she felt a pair of hands wrap around her, one covering her mouth, the other grabbing her waist.

She struggled in their grasp, trying desperately to break free. She managed to free her mouth from behind the hand and bite hard on it.

They yelped, pulling their hand away from her. She turned to face the person, frowning in confusion when she saw Thor.

"Are you out of your mind?" She snapped. He looked at her, rubbing his hand where she had bit it. "What kind of person would do that?"

"Thought I'd mess around, I like to play rough," he shrugged. She scoffed at his words, turning and trying to walk away from him. Before she could get more than a few steps, he caught hold of her wrist.

"Can I help you? Or did all you wish to do was scare the hel out of me?" She growled at him.

"Temper, temper," he teased, "but you can help me actually," he said. She looked him up and down. What could he possibly want?

"I'm hosting a feast for a few friends of mine, I was wondering if you'd enjoy servicing us, it'd be a real treat for the crowd," Thor said, looking her up and down.

"I beg your pardon?" She snatched her wrist from his hand and stepped back, "who do you think I am?" She snapped.

"I did not mean to offend, I thought that was your duty, word travels fast, everyone knows you are my brother's whore," he said, "he does brag about you often."

She felt her chest tighten. Did Loki really tell everyone she was his whore? Is that all she was to him? Of course it was. That was the whole point of her service to him, to let him use her body as he wished. It just stung to think that that is how Loki truly felt.

"Who all thinks this?" She asked, her words no longer holding the aggression in them as before. She knew most of the service staff already thought this, but now the actual royal bloods thought this as well?

"Everyone? Why? Is that not what you are?" He frowned. She had to rub at her face with her hands, sighing heavily.

"Apparently I am," she muttered in disgust.

"So what do you say to the offer?" Thor asked.

Well if Loki would spread word of her being a whore, then she better live up to her position.

"I'll do it," she said through gritted teeth. She agreed out of pure spite.

Thor smirked. He leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Can't wait. Meet me in the dining hall at sun down, wear something... in theme," he purred. He nipped at her ear, before pulling away and leaving the library.