I Do

The Bombardier Global Jet can accommodate twelve to sixteen passengers in three cabin sections. It has a galley large enough to prepared sixteen five course meals. Three of these jets are only registered in China and the Mo family owned one of them.

The slick and modern interior outfitted with white leather seats and glossy Bubinga wood tables are in a class by itself.

Mo Yuan glance at the woman sitting diagonally from him. Appreciating the beautiful structure of her face. Her full glossy black hair tumbling down her back.
She wore a simple sheer white blouse with ruffles in the front and a straight black pencil skirt.
On other woman it might not look so appealing but on her she looks pure, simple, and angelic.

He find her choice of wardrobe on this special day to be interesting. Doesn't all woman dream of this day since they first became aware of the opposite sex?

He thought she would showed up wearing some sort of wedding gown......not dressed so simply and practical.

So she's the one that I'd spent the most passionate night of my life with.
He would be lying to himself if he didn't find her attractive.
If circumstances were different....if she didn't get paid for what she did....then perhaps things would have been different between them.

She exudes a coldness barrier around her and he find words stuck in his throat at the thought of speaking to her.
He never thought he felt this way with any woman before and he find the feelings to be foreign to him.
Perhaps it's because she's unlike any other women that he has met before and he had met many.

Any women would take this opportunity to announce to the world that they're marrying one of the most wealthiest and most eligible man in China.
She was the opposite. Of all the places that he could think of to get marry, Kunlun Mountain was not one of them.

Bai Qian can feel his intense gaze on her and it made her nervous.

What is on his mind? He could have any woman he want....why go through with this marriage?

He is dressed to kill although with his good looks, it doesn't take much effort. His features are in perfect harmony with each other, making him alluring to the opposite sex.

Perhaps both of them knew this marriage wasn't like any normal marriages so both didn't dressed as they should.

Bai Qian picks up a magazine and pretends to read....his gaze is making her uncomfortable as heat rises to her pale cheeks.

Mo Yuan smiles at what she just did. He knew she's aware of his gaze as she blushed prettily.

This marriage might not be so bad after all.

He caught himself thinking untoward thoughts as he clenches his teeth and diverts his gaze.

Madame Mo pretended to close her eyes for a rest. But her sharp gaze was on two of the people in perfect view from where she's sitting.

She can sense a curiosity and interest in her grandson as he blatantly stared at Bai Qian. There's an air of attraction there if she ever saw one!

She smiles as she shut her eyes tightly.

The four of them walks towards the back of the temple as they stood looking over the mountain ranges below.

The view was spectacular as the peaceful aura of the place envelopes him.

There's a lotus pond nearby as they made their way towards it.

The officiator stood on one of the many steps as they stood below....looking up at him.
Bai Qian's eyes then travels to the beautiful white floating lotus flowers behind him.