Giving You The Happiness I Owe

I don't need paradise because I found you.
I don't need dreams because I have you.

-unknown

Dawn was soon approaching. In the wash of the new light, Mo Yuan watches as it brings her face into focus. Dazed, Mo Yuan stares at her sleeping face.
She's sleeping peacefully and comfortably besides him...completely unaware. Her chest gently rises and falls with each breath she takes. He realizes that he could do this for the rest of his life...being with her.

They were tangled in each other's arms. In the most intimate and vulnerable state.
In that moment of feeling her body pressed against his...he feels more alive than he had ever been. He felt her soft skin...bathed in her warmth he felt blissful. With her in his arms, there was no time, nothing is of importance...the world stands still...
He has everything he wants in life right here in his arms. Finally, they are together.
She's home...

He lets his hand move slowly in the silence of the room. He lets his mind enjoy the feel of her. His lips slightly curve upwards as he looks at her with tenderness.

He learned that when you experience pain, you become more empathetic. In unfulfilled expectations he learned patience and understanding. In grief he learned to cherish the gift of love and second chances. Only through our pain and fear can our mind mature and develop our understanding of what's important.

He sees that she felt hurt and disappointed in him. He now understands and he will use the rest of his life to prove his love to her.

Qian Qian, thank you for loving me, no matter how hard it was for you. Thank you for giving me two beautiful sons...even though it put your life at risk.

Thank you for being patient and accepting...even if the situation seems helpless.
Thank you for waiting for me...

Thank you for giving me your heart, I will always treasure and protect it with all of my being.

Qian Qian, do you know...
When we were apart, I am constantly thinking of you. Every little thing reminded me of you. Your smile, the sound of your voice, your touch, your scent, my heart yearns for you...

Mo Yuan briefly closes his eyes and drew in a lungful of air. For the first time in five years...his body and mind relaxed. He felt overwhelmingly grateful...

Bai Qian wakes to the sound of breathing that isn't her own. It's heaving...
There was something so warm, something that felt right...
Strong arms that gently hugs her but still gives the space to breath. She felt fingers brushed her hair back and warm lips kissed her forehead gently.

She slowly opens her eyes. They stares at each other for what seems like hours...
He looks as handsome as ever, golden shadows cast over the sharp planes of his face. She feels her heart halt for a second.

Bai Qian thought of last night. Mo Yuan had her in the study room on top of the desk, on the swivel chair. Then they did it in the bathroom, and on the bed. She found herself running out of strength but he still wanted her. His hunger for her was boundless.

Her face gradually turns red and embarrassed at her train of thoughts.

Her heart skips a beat, she's unable to stand his gaze and buries her face into his neck.

Mo Yuan chuckles and studies her thoughtfully. He knew what she was thinking, all her thoughts was fully displayed on her face. She has aroused his desire...

She was afraid to move because she felt his erection.

Again...? Isn't he tired? She has no strength left in her legs and her body is aching all over...