We wanted to see Melbourne

Troye POV

Tyler and Connor was coming down to Melbourne, Australia. So I decided that I should show them around Melbourne because I've been to Melbourne a lot and know the best places to go.

Tyler POV

Connor and I always wanted to go to Melbourne because Hannah told us that the people are so laid back, and Melbourne has some cool places. So I asked Troye if he knew any places in Melbourne. He said" I know a lot of places there I could show you around if you want?",Of course I want to see my Troye boy, I mean who wouldn't?.

Connor POV

Tyler and I are always talk about going to Melbourne, so we decided that we would go on September the 10th, which is in a couple of days, so I had to pack my bags and make sure that I didn't leave with my camera because I wanted to to vlog it, so all my people would see how beautiful Melbourne is, and hopefully meet some Melbournians, I believe that's what they call them self, because Troye said something on the lines of that. Well it's late so I'll just pack tomorrow, I'm off to see the bed the wonderful bed of USA.

Troye POV

It's like 5 pm in Perth so i should wait till morning to tell Tilly, that I've got tickets to see Hawthorn VS Collingwood, I know that Ty, Connor and I don't like sport, but it's one of the biggest thing to do in Melbourne, because Melbourne is known for sport. Then after we are going to a club called Club X I know it's a weird name for a club, but in Melbourne nothing make sense. I'm going to be flying out on Thursday, so I should get there at 2 am on Friday, just before Conler get here.

My friend Gabby from a small town called Marysville is coming to pick me and the boys up to take us to the motel.

(A/N Marysville is a real place in Melbourne)

(Time skip to the next day)

~~~~~:)~~~~~;)~~~~<3

Tyler POV

I woke up at 10 am so I would have time to get ready and pack my bags. While I was packing my bags I got a phone call from Zoe.

"Hey Zoe how are you?"

"Hey Ty I'm good thanks I've heard that your going to Australia".

"Yeah I am I can't wait, I love OZ, it's has one of the nicest people around."

"That's good, is there a chance that you are going to see Troye?"

"Yeah of course, why do you ask?"

As soon as I asked that, I'd regretted it straight way because all I could hear is Zoe screaming like a 12 year old fangirl.

"Oh um no reason"

" Zoe please tell me why you asked?"

" okay fine you know that I'm a big Troyler shipper, I just wanted to know if there was going to be any Troyler moments if you know what I mean" ;)

" OMG Zoe I'm not going to doing anything with Troye, you're as bad as Troyes dad".

"Hey you know that you love the attention you get about Troye". While Zoe said that Tyler blushed.

Tyler couldn't think of a sassy remark so he said" Shut up Zoe no you're wrong"

" yeah yeah whatever I'm still going to think what i to think". Said Zoe

" okay whatever I have to go talk later zoey bear"

"Okay babe, have fun with your troye toy and make sure you get me something, bye Tyler love you too"

"Okay I'll get you something and Troye is not my boy toy so get that out of your head Zoella and bye babe love you too"

After I hung up on Zoe I got a message for Troye saying that he got tickets to the AFL to go watch some football Australian style. I swear that kid doing drugs some time.

I didn't bother to reply to him because I was to busy trying to sort out my clothes, because me and you know that mamas picky as hell.

(3 hours later still in tyler POV)

~~~~~:)~~~~~;)~~~~~<3

I have finally done with packing and now I need to go eat, I'd texted shane to see if he wanted to go to Starbucks with me he said yeah but he's bringing the other half of his ship, which means it could be Lisa or joey.

I walked down to Starbucks as soon as I got there I saw shane and Joey, I ran up to them and embraced them. We went up to the counter and order two muffin, one hot chocolate, one peppermint tea and one chai latte. (A/N not sure if Starbucks have anything that I said) We got our stuff then went to sit and talk.

After a while i said that I have to go because I have to get on a aeroplane at 5 in the morning, so we said our goodbyes and left.
I got home and when to bed.