First day of fun

(A/N Italic is thoughts)
Tyler POV

I can't believe that the motel stuffed up with my room, now I have to share with Troye not that it is a bad thing but I can't help but think how this is going to end because we both know I have the hots for the cute Aussie with his sexy accent and.... Stop brain I can't thing like this specially with Troye literally sitting next to me on our bed. That's if we're going to be sharing the bed, that is something troye and I are going to have to speak about.

Connor went to his room so he can unpack and relax before we go the MCG to watch the Australian football which I think it's going to be soccer but troye says its like American football and soccer together, but to me that just sounds weird but then again Australian are upside down they do thing and say thing differently, So I guess I have to expect the unexpected.

" Hey Troye when are we umm going to talk about the ssleeping arrangement" sh*t I hope he didn't pick on me being nervous.
" Tyler you can take the bed if you want?, I don't mind sleeping on the sofa or umm we arrr could sleep in the same bed? But it's up to you." My eyes widen when troye said we could sleep in the same bed ahh I'm fangirling in my head. Sh*t I think I was starting to long at him now he looks really snervous.
"Ahh yeah okay we can share the bed, it means that you are going to have a hard time getting my hands off you." I gave troye a wink, I saw him blush and quickly looked away. I love how I can make the twink blush so easily.

After we had that little conversation I took out my phone to check the time, so we weren't late for the football. I'm so excited to see how that Aussie play football, it should be an interesting game since it sounds so weird from the way Troye has said what's it like.

I looked at the clock and noticed that's it's already 5pm here, so we have two hour till the football starts at 7, I'm sorta feeling nervous about this but I guess it's a good way to learn the Aussie culture. Troye said that we leave in half an hour, so we don't have to wait In line to get in to the arena, which apparently there has been a lot of famous people there like one direction or 5 seconds of summer. It feels so cool to know that people all around the world has came here even if it's their not famous.

I decided that I should get ready to go out tonight, so I don't smell bad. I told Troye that I was having a quick shower before we leave.

20 minutes later I got out of the shower, I looked around the room realised that I've left my clothes in my bag. I made my way out of the bathroom, In to the bedroom With out realising I push the door open not expecting troye to be standing in front of it, I push the door troye went flying on the floor.

Tyler: OMG TROYE ARE YOU OKAY!?! I'm so sorry I didn't know you were there.
Troye: ahh yeah I'm okay, but I'm just going to sit on the floor for a minute.
Tyler: is there anything I can get you?
Troye: yeah but nah I'll be okay. Just get ready we have to leave soon (a/n soon is such a bad word, the next paragraph pained me to write)

After knowing troye is was okay I got up and got dressed and did my hair well I was doing that all I could think about was troye staring at me the whole time I was talking to him maybe he likes me? No shut up brain troye would never like me I mean look at me I'm fat and ugly no one would ever like me and plus I'm pretty sure he's straight, once I finished it was 6 o'clock, Troye told Connor and I that we were leaving at 6 because it take 20 minutes to get there, but also there would be a lot of people there.

Connor texted me saying he was in the lobby waited for us, I quickly got my phone and wallet the leave the door, I was so excited I didn't realise that I grabbed troye hand and put him out the door, troye and I walk in semi awkward silences but quickly got over it as we saw Connor.

I turned to troye about to ask him how we are getting to the MGC, but before I could say anything he said there was a taxi waiting for us, so we walked out the door, as we got in to the taxi, we all decided that we were got to rest u till we got to the MCG.

(20 minutes later)
~~~~~:)~~~~~;)~~~~~<3

We finally arrived, I was so excited to be see sport, which is strange as I don't like sport. Anyway because troye had all ready got the tickets we when straight in to the area we literally traveled half way through the area to find our spot. I was so surprised that troye got us right in the front row.

Once all the players were on the field they stated to play after they sang the national anthem of Australia because apparently this was a really big game to be playing. I think Troye said it was the grand finals so that's really cool. Troye and I went with the team hawthorn which were yellow and brown, but Connor decided that he liked Collingwood better because he thought the colours were better. But to me black and white are really boring.

Thought the game the were and couple of people that push other players which their not aloud to,
But they are around to tackle, and there was a lot of goals where the score goes up by 6 points. And apparently there were some behinds which only gets one points, though out the game hawthorn won by 110 points to 90, to me it was an amazing experience and Li definitely won't forget about it.

The game finish we got out of the MCG, Troye made a quick phone call for a taxi to pick us up to take us to a club. Troye came back over to us and asked us if we enjoyed the game, Connor and I both said that if America played that game it would be huge it was so amazing I don't think I would mind playing that game specially with a hot Aussie .... I mean play with friends. The taxi came to pick us up and took us to the club.

_________________________________________________________
A/N
What happen in the club, that could change their lives forever?
Sorry if there is spelling mistakes in the book please tell me I'll go back a fix them
What do you think of the story so far?