Welcome to club (a rape scene)

A/N this chapter is dedicated to batsam196 thanks for the support.

Connor POV

While we were in the cab, I was looking out the window thinking how I really need to talk Tyler soon but I don't know how he's going to take it. What if he hates me, what if he doesn't want to be friends with me, what if he... No brain shut up it's pretty obvious he has his eyes on the Aussie. I mean the way he steer at Troye when Troye not looking, in my point of view Tyler look love struck.

Half an hour later
We finally made it here yay, I so need to get drunk to get my mind of this. I got out of the cab about to pay the cab driver but Troye bet me to it, he said that it's he's way to say thank you for asking him to came with Tyler and I. I swear that Kid is to adorable for himself.

I walked in the the club the music was so loud I couldn't here myself think, but that's a good thing because if I allow myself to think I'm going to become more depressed than I already am. I was walking with Troyler straight to the bar. We all took a seat and ordered, Troye got a VB which is an Melbourne beer, anyway Tyler got his vodka shots and I got Apple Cider because I'm a basic bitch. After a while I was really drunk I had 6 shots of vodka and some of Troyes VB as well as my first drink, I went to the dance floor and started grinding on anyone.

Tyler and Troye were tipsy but I was completely pissed, I didn't know what is was doing. Though out the night Troye told tyler and I that we we're leaving. We all got in to a cab or taxi as troye calls them, tyler fall asleep in the car using my shoulder has a pillow which I found to cute, If I was a fangirl I would be dying right now and I think I just found out how's going to be the death of me.

After a half an hour drive we got back to the hotel, I woke Ty up because me being this drunk there would be no way in hell I was going to be able to pick him up, and we all know that Troye wouldn't be able too no offence to him. Besides I'm pretty sure I can't even walk on my own. We got out of the car tyler paid this time, I was walking straight a head that's when I tripped over my own feet, I mean how stupid was that.

If it wasn't for Troye I would've fallen on my face thank god I have a personal saver and his name is Troye. Troye and tyler took me to their room as that weren't sure if they should leave me. They put me on the bed, then Troye sat next to me saying something to Ty but I couldn't understand, the next thing I know tyler left the room, just leaving me with Troye.

(Rape scene warning)

I was steering in to his eyes, that's when it hit me I'm left with a guy that might be gay or straight he never talks about his sexuality. In my drunken mind I thought I would have some fun, I continue to look him in the eyes and moved closer and closer that when I kissed him, I push him on the bed so he was laying down now I'm stranding him, well his trying to get away, I can hear him saying something but again I couldn't understand, well I had in under me I decided to take my belt off to tie him up.

I grabbed both of his hands so he couldn't punch me or something, I quickly tied them together to the bed. I walk off the bed to Troyes bag I found two scarfs I used those to tie his legs up and to cover his mouth so he couldn't scream to loud, one they were all on I undid Troye belt and jeans buttons pulled his pants down with his underwear with them.

I looked up at Troye he had tears running down his face. For some reason that turned me on more, maybe I have kinks I never really thought of that, anyway where were we oh right I'm about to fuck Troye. I couldn't be bothered finding lube so I just put my fingers in my mouth to lubricant Troye whole, I shoved my fingers in him, he cried out In pain and was so tight I thought he is either a Virgin or he hasn't had sex in a while.

I decided I had enough waiting till he got use to the feeling, I pull my fingers out and shoved my hard member in his tight ass, I started pounding in the him he was crying more. That's when the door open I turned to look who had destroyed my time with Troye, it was Tyler he dropped my suitcase on the floor, that's when I realised he had a mix of emotions on his face it went from shocked to angry to some what scared. As soon as I saw him angry I pulled out of Troye very quick, which coursed him more pain.

Tyler was walking straight to me with the angry expression on his face, i quickly grabbed my clothes before tyler could beat the shit out of me and ran to my room. I think I just fucked up my friendship. I couldn't be bothered to put my clothes back on so I fell asleep on my bed.

______________________________________________________
(A/N this is not edited because it's 1am and I can't be bothered and I have nothing against Connor I love him I just needed someone to be the bad guy )