Chapter 1 : The Coming Audition

I woke up in the morning and found myself on the bed. I remember that last night that I have a drink with my bestfriend because it's her birthday.

"Ouch, my head hurts." I groan.

{A/N: THIS IS PARK KYEOL SHIN. STAGE NAME IS KYLE, NICKNAME IS SARANG, 25 Y/O, RAPPER, DANCER, SINGER, PLAY'S A LOT OF INSTRUMENT.}

Then the door of my room opens revealing my mom holding a tray with breakfast on it. Mmmm, I smell bacon.

"Here is your breakfast darling, it"s your favorite bacon.~" Mom sang.

"Thank you Mom! It smells really good." I said.

"Your welcome darling. Oh if you still have a headache because of last night, there are some medicines beside the glass of milk." She said.

"Ok Mom." I smile.

"Good darling, if you finish eating your breakfast, go take a warm bath and go downstairs because were having a chitchat later." Mom's Explanation.

"Arraso Eomma." I laugh. (Arraso = Okay) (Eomma = Mom).

I quickly eat my breakfast and jump off my bed and headed to my bathroom.

When I was in the Shower, I'm thingking what mom said earlier.

"Go downstairs because we are having a chitchat later."

"I wonder what would my mom say."

I turn off the shower and headed back to my bedroom.

I changed into a simple clothes. As usual.

Sweater, sweatpants, and FILA shoes.

I rush downstair seeing my mother sitting in the couch watching TV.

I run to her and hug her and her reaction was like 0-0.

"Oh my Lord. You scared me darling." –Mom

"I'm sorry if i Scared you. But your reaction is priceless mom haha." I laughed

"Oh mom, did you say earlier that we have to discuss something?" I questioned.

"Yeah, about that darling." Mom fix her position.

"You will join this coming audition from SM entertainment Darling." Mom said.

"REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY??!!" I screamed.

End Of Chapter 1