Chapter 10: Impressed Suho

Suho's POV

It's friday and we need to practice for our new MV.

Oops, I did not say that. Did I?

Oh well hehe. We'll talk later. -<-

As I was coming out of the door, I hear the other members laughing. And D.O-ssi saw me walking downstairs.

"Oh hyung, sit down and have some bacons." D.O-ssi said. I nod

"Where did you guys go yesterday hyung?" Chanyeol ask me.

"Nowhere." Xiumin said before me. "Just eat you guys, we don't have much time left. We need to get to the building." Then he got up while holding his plate and go to the sink to wash.

We have a moment of silence. I decided to broke the silence.

"He's right. Ppali guys, so we can go." Then we started to dig in again.

We finished eating and Chanyeol was the one who washed the dishes. After that we got out the dorm and headed our way to the van.

*time skips, @SM Entertainment building.*

We enter the building and thank God there were no fans for today.

And now were going to our practice room. As we are passing by a rehearsal room, I saw someone who is dancing.

I peeked through the window and I saw Sarang and the other girl practicing.

I stop and just watched sarang.

They are dancing to our song, kokobop.

She dance so amazingly, just like us. I was so impressed. Someone tap me on my shoulder, interrupting my mind.

"Yah hyung, what are you peeking to?" D.O -ssi said trying to peek too.

"A-ahh, nothing d.o-ssi. Come on now." Then I push him so he cannot see it.

We got in to our rehearsal room and start the practice.

Kyeol's POV

I finished dancing with jaera-ssi and we sat at the floor. Jaera handed me a water bottle and I drank it.

"Yah you two, start practicing." Jaera-ssi said at Suhyun and Mira. Eunji was sick so she can't practice today.

"Arraso." They stood up and start practicing.

"Oh yeah, sarang unnie. Can you please buy some snacks?" Jaera ask me with a puppy eyes.

I can't resist her cuteness. >///<

"A-arraso jaera. Just text me if mina-unnie comes." I said while standing up.

"Ne~ Gomawo unnie aah." Then she picks up her phone and start playing.

I got my wallet from my small bag and got out of the practice room.

I headed my way to the vending machine and I found one beside EXO's dance practice room.

I buy some snacks and I decided to peek at their practice room. I saw them.

When the song was finished, they were panting endlessly. Then Chanyeol suddenly notices me peeking at them.

"Oh, annyeong sarang-ssi!" Chanyeol said waving at me.

I fix myself and enter the practice room.