Hibari-Chapter 1

*School bells rang*

"Hmph...she's late" said Hibari as he fold his arms and stand infront of the school gate waiting for you."I would go find her later" he thought as he walk towards the disciplinary committee.

-time skip to break time-

*crack* "Where is she"asked Hibari as he open the door with a loud cracking sound.

Tsuna :"Huh? Hi-Hibari San!?"

Hibari :"Herbivore,answer my question before I bite you to death."

Gokudera :"Oi! Don't you dare threaten the tenth!"

Hibari :"Hmmm" *glare at Gokudera at the edge of his eye while pointing his tonfas at Tsuna*

Yamamoto :"Hahaha,isn't this Hibari?Who are you finding?"

Hibari :"...that female carnivore"

Tsuna :"Emm,do you mean (y/n)-chan"

Right after Tsuna said that,Hibari charges at him and stop his tonfas just right under Tsuna's chin.He said:"If you continue to act so close to her,I will bite you to death." "Eeeeeekkk!" said Tsuna as he falls down on his back.

Yamamoto :"Hahaha,Hibari,are you jealous?"

Hibari :"Hmph!" *glare at yamamoto*

Gokudera :"Wait,before that,why is she a carnivore?"

Hibari :"..."

Reborn :"It's because she beats Hibari." *smirking*

Tsuna,Gokudera and Yamamoto :"Wha-Whaaaaaaat!?"

Hibari :"Shut up,I'm gonna win this time so tell me where she is before I sent all of you on your way to the hell!"

Gokudera :"Tch! How annoying!"

Hibari :"..." *glare and ready to fight*

Tsuna :"U-Uh,she's sick due to running in the heavy rain yesterday."

After listening to Tsuna's words he put down his tonfas and without another single word,walked away.

To be continue...