Chapter 6: BuddyPolice also needs BuddyAgnet

Tasuku's Pov:

After the section it was lunchtime and i looking for Hoshimi-chan until i finally found her she was sitting on the table so I go beside her and she look at me . " Hi Tasuku-chan " she smile and i smile back . " So my i ask u something after your job Hoshimi ? " I said too her and she shack her head ' yes ' and after we ask our teacher to go our job .

And we use buddyskill and we talking each other and i say good-bye to her and his wave good-bye .

( After There Jobs )

I was waiting for Hoshimi Tsubasa in the park and i saw her walking with her buddy and I start to wave and she wave back to me . And i show her where is my job and she know that bc i done told her when I have a first job. So anyways we use our buddyskill and we fly of.

" Hey Hoshimi-chan ? "

" Yes Tasuku ? "

" There is something in your job ? "

" No...... Just I normal job "

" Are u a Buddy Agent ? "

I said to her and she stop and look at me " Yes Tasuku and I'm sorry about that is jus-" I cut of her . " That's ok Hoshimi if u have a secret mission or something just ask me ok " I smile and she smile and we here in the tall building is in the middle so Hoshimi and I land safely before we get in. I saw her left arm a badges .

" What happen to your left arm Hoshimi ? "

" Oh I just fall down without a awake 😔 "

" Oh i see so u want me to protect you then ? "

I said " It's ok Tasuku Ryuenji i fine " she said and we go inside the BuddyPolice's building ' Wow she is fine ' I said and i bump at her ands he fall down but I catch her and we both blush i try to stop blush but fail .

Hoshimi's Pov:

I was bump by Tasuku and i fall suddenly i not hurt i looking up and he catch me and i saw him blush and i blush too and we stand up and i start to speak . " Tasuku how did u know i was a BuddyAgent ? " I said to him and he look at me " Commander I ask me about u and i was so surprise that u are a BuddyAgnet " he said and he walk if we here we saw a young man who is sitting in his chair he is wearing his scarf ' This is must be Tasuku's Commander ' I said to myself

And i saw Agent Commander I who is talking to Commander I ' What is Agent Commander I is doing in BuddyPolice's building ' I said to myself and Tasuku look at me when i said that . " Something wrong Hoshimi ? " Tasuku said and i ask him about Agent Commander I and he know and he walk in and also me .

" Hi Tasuku Ryuenji and this is must be Hoshimi Tsubasa " The Commander I smile and Agent Commander I was walking to me " Hi Hoshimi " My Commander Agent I or Agent Commander I said with a smile .

" Hello 😊 " I said to Commander I and he smile . " So Agent Commander I what are u here ? " I said " is about the core deck " He said with a mystery smile on it .

" What's wrong about the deck core ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Most of the villains has a power but, the core deck is different then the others " ( Agent Commander I )

" What is it then ? " ( Tasuku )

" They called the dark core " ( Commander I )

" What is going on here ? " ( Buster )

" Nothing Buster " ( Hoshimi )

" Ok if u need me call me outside ok " ( Buster )

" I will Buster " ( Hoshimi )

I said and he leave the room and Tasuku and i listen what is the dark core . We know and if we done taking we go outside and I called Buster and we use Buddyskill.

" Hey Hoshimi ?"

" Yes Tasuku ? "

" If u a BuddyAgnet right now we'll it is important mission u know and without a BuddyAgent we don't have any clues when they up "

He said and he not looking at me and i get closer to him and pat on his shoulder . " If i was BuddyAgent in the that job without a BuddyPolice we mighty need help without them". Tasuku look at me and he talks all his job and her job .

To Be Continued..........