Chapter 9 : Dark Core Deck msytary

I was in the base of the BuddyAgent training so I was looking at the card ( the golden dragon form Arena in Dragon word ) " Hey Hoshimi there is a message form Tasuku " I look beside me it was my buddy and he give me my cell-phone and there is a text .

' Hi Hoshimi-chan good news i will be in your base in BuddyAgent bc Commander I wants to meet your new Agent Commander II '

I was surprise that Tasuku is coming AgentBuddy base ' Did his Commander knows it bc Agent Commander I ask him were wow 😯' I said to myself and suddenly Amaya run though me " Hoshimi Tsubasa Agent Commander II wants to speak to u " She said and i put the card in my deck and i follow her . And if we here i saw Agent Commander II is stand without facing at me so Amaya left me and close the door .

" What is it Agent Commander II ? "

" I want u to track the Dark Core Deck Case for me "

" Is that the one it makes the cards real ? "

" Yes Hoshimi and there is a message of Agent Commander I before he died "

( Show it's messages )

" It........ It was ......... Form the Temple of Buddyfight this is when the before the buddyfight begins "

" That's right and there is a picture with this "

( Show the picture )

" Hmmmmm it looks like a note of the ....... Wait a second that was the-"

" Disaster Force "

"..........."

" U may read it Hoshimi "

" Ok here goes nothing it said Disaster force was made of darkness form Darkness Dragon World if someone use this it make them stronger and more evil inside there body . But there is no clue to unlock the secret forces that makes them back to way it was . And The one Monster is still alive never be defeated ( broken note ) "

" Something wrong Hoshimi ? "

".........."

" What is it then ? "

" I'm afraid that broken piece is still in the broken temple Agent Commander II "

" That's ok and your mission is to find the Dark core deck it must be someone or any-people "

" I'm on it Agent Commander II "

I said and i left the office of Agent Commander II " Hey Buster time to work ! " I yelled and he is flying and follow me ' Buddy Skill on ' and my buddyskill and a run faster and i may fly in the open door it was a broken Building and i fly off .

Buster's Pov:

I was about to start to look for Snake he is the only person that he use the Dark Core Deck Case . So Hoshimi was about to look out but suddenly I saw a enemy and suddenly when i look at her she was gone . " Psssst hey Buster over here " Said a voice it was Hoshimi so i follow her voice and she was here .

" What is it Hoshimi ? "

" Ok this time Buster I will use this card form Dragon Word "

" Is it the one we in Dragon Word arena ? "

" Yes so i going to use Super Armordragon, Aura Sword Dragon "

" Ok Hoshimi as your wish "

So Hoshimi is kind a little acting like her old friend Tasuku i guess she is now .

Snake's Pov:

I found that Agent Commander I said before I make him died the missing pieces was a name of the darkness dragon is was ' Demonic Dragon, Azi Dahaka ' it said the piece I must broke the lost piece so my master do the plan who is using a dark core deck case so i ask my buddy to use his power . So the piece will break suddenly