Chapter 18 : Buddyfight Party boat

Song Tittle: Card of the Future ( by : Buddyfight )

Today is my mom and I are visiting the Cemetery , so we go to our dad and I bring out a flower and we pray to him and I play the silver flute to make a nice music ( The Lord Of The Ring ) after the sound end I put my silver flute in my pocket and my mom said to me if your father died he always watching you inside and out . So I go to Agent Commander I and I give him a flower and I pray to him and also my mom because Agent Commander I was a friend of my mom and dad when they still grade school , high school and Collage to.

" Hoshimi may I ask you something before you go to the party of the Buddyfight ? " ( Mom )

" Yes Mom what is it ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Today is your grandfather and your grandmother will come here our house 😊 " ( Mom )

" Really Mom ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Yeah and I will go to somewhere places you should be strong when I not here " ( Mom )

" That's ok mom I hope you find the nice job mom " ( Hoshimi )

" T-thank you my daughter and thank you for understand me " ( Mom )

* She hugs Hoshimi with a sad tears around her and also Hoshimi *

" Don't worry Miss Tsubasa I will take care of her " ( Buster )

" Thanks Buster " ( Mom )

And we leave the Cemetery before that I said to my mom i will looking around the died love ones and she may me so I walk to when I saw Agent Commander I and I start to spoke " Agent Commander I is me Hoshimi , your cousin miss you so much and I miss you also I always visit you no matter what " so I stand up and Buster was walking with me suddenly I saw someone in the Died love ones " No time , no see Hoshimi ! " said a familiar male voices it was Gao Mikado and his family and also Gao's buddy Drum .

" Hi Gao " ( Hoshimi )

" Hi Hoshimi and I never seen you around " ( Gao )

" Oh Because I was a BuddyAgent same as Tasuku after lunch " ( Hoshimi )

" Oh I forgot to intruded to her , This is Hoshimi Tsubasa Tasuku's friend " ( Gao )

" It was nice to met you Hoshimi " ( Hanako )

" It was nice to met you to 😊 " ( Hoshimi )

" Hi Drum how's your new partner " ( Buster )

" His fine and how's yours " ( Drum )

" Same here Drum " ( Buster )

" Gao why are you visit the Cemetery ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Oh because we visit our son named Yota Mikado until........ He was died " ( Suzumi )

" Oh I see I felt sorry about your eldest brother 😔 " ( Hoshimi )

" That's ok I'm sure he watching us " ( Gao )

" And see you in the party Gao " ( Hohsimi )

' Buddy Skill On ! '

" Yeah see you Hoshimi !! " ( Gao ) * wave *

Hoshimi's Pov:

So I was wearing my clothes to go to the party of the ABC Cup celebration suddenly before I go out I wear a necklace the one Tasuku give it to me for the last days ago I wear it and I use my buddyskill ' Buddy Skill On ! ' and I was in the sky with my buddy Buster and I was suddenly thinking about the mystery voice form last night could it be a monster or something ? So I only know was find the chosen one which was special who unlock the future force and protect the word form Darkness . I don't getting right so cloud it be Gao 😕 ? I mean.......... He was very special then the others so I was in the boat on time and I saw the buddyfighter are going in the boat and also me .