Epilogue

Epilogue - So this is the last chapter. I'm actually super excited to be finishing this book, because it should've been finished last year in 2018, but I got lazy and school happened and so here we are in 2019. I'm a little sad to be saying goodbye to Thomas and Natalie, but when I finished 'His Priority' I was sad as well. Lol, but the ending of one thing is the beginning of something more beautiful, which will lead to 'His Solace' the next book in the series that I will be re uploading after this and finishing next! I am VERY thankful for those of you who stuck around to the end even with my horrible updating schedule. Thank you all for loving Thomas so much. Like many of you know, this was actually supposed to be my FIRST book before 'His Priority' but things didn't work out and I had to scratch it, but I loved Thomas SO MUCH that I made it work by adding him into 'His Priority' and low and behold, it did so good that I was able to create 'His Inspiration' I love you guys, and can't wait to share more of my writing with you all. (ALSO, I might do a couple of Bonus Chapters after this Epilogue. If you have any burning ideas you want to share, have at it! However, I can't write anything that's more than 2 years later & so on, because it won't make sense since I have already written the other books after this! Bye, love you guys.) Enjoy ~
Not edited

) Enjoy ~ Not edited

     "Did you remember to pick up the cake like I told you to?" Jasmine, the wedding designer/planner/pretty much every freaking thing, demanded from Dane, rather than asking

     "Did you remember to pick up the cake like I told you to?" Jasmine, the wedding designer/planner/pretty much every freaking thing, demanded from Dane, rather than asking. She placed her hand on the side of her tiny hip, her bright blue eyes set to kill mode as she narrowed them upwards at the large man before her. "Well," She said, tapping her foot against the white marble floor impatiently, "Did you?"

Dane had to keep himself from calling the woman every imaginable name in the book that he knew not to call a woman, no matter how difficult she may have been. If he was being honest with himself, he didn't care if he hurt her feelings or not, but he didn't want to cause a scene at his best friend's wedding, so he swallowed whatever words that had wanted to surface down and let them burn in his throat until he could manage a somewhat 'pleasant' face. "Of course I bought the cake." He smiled tightly, waving his hand around, "It's a wedding. Who in their right mind forgets the wedding cake? It's impossible." He stated, a hint of sarcasm touching his words. "Besides, aren't you supposed to be the wedding coordinator and what not? Shouldn't it had been your responsibility to pick up the cake in the first place?" He challenged.