Fixing things

Hailleys pov
I walk out of my room with Ally and see all kinds of people around mommy.
"Hi sweetheart." A woman says.
"Hi." I say hiding Ally behind me.
"It's okay. We're here to help." She says sweetly.
"O-okay."
"You're gonna come with me while these people help your mommy okay?" I nod. She grabs my hand and i grab Allys. We walk to a car and they took Ally away.
"No!" I scream. Ally starts crying.
"Its okay. She's just going in that car." She points.
"Okay." I cry.

"Hailley!" Ally screams.
"What's going on?" Corbyn asks worried.
"I don't know.." Ally cries.
"It's okay." I smile. Ally hugs me.
"Shh." I say hugging her trying to calm her.
"What's wrong?" Corbyn asks.
"Nothing Corbs." I smile.
"It's not nothing Haills. You can't keep hiding stuff like you used too." Corbyn frowns.
"Really I'm fine." I smile.
"It's cause the doll." I whisper hugging Corbyn.
"I'm gonna kill them." Corbyn says frowning and leaving the room.

Corbyns pov
"Zach you and Jonah are staying here and fixing that doll till it looks like nothing ever happened." I growl.
"O-okay." Zach stutters.
"Got it." Jonah nods.
"Daniel, Jack, you're gonna come with me and show the girls around downtown." I say.
"Hailley needs to be distracted. That doll meant a lot to her." I sigh.
"Is there something wrong?" Daniels asks.
"Um no. She's fine." I smile. I walk up to her room and knock on her door.
"One second." Hailley say.
"Okay." I smile.
"She's changing so it might take a bit." Ally say walking past.
"Oh." I laugh. I walk back downstairs.

Hailleys pov
I decide to change because I now have tear stains on my shirt from Ally and some from myself. I don't even know what to wear at this point. I just grab something and throw it on. I walk down stairs and decided to grab a drink from the kitchen before heading in by the boys.
"Hi Hailley." Daniels says as I walk past. I just smile and nod. I walk into the kitchen and hear footsteps behind me.
"Hailley." Daniel says walking up to me.
"Yea?" I ask.
"Are you okay? Like really?" He frowns.
"Yea. I mean it's just that doll means a lot to me. It was um from someone special." I smile.
"Im sorry. Zach is stupid. We tried to stop him but you know him." Daniel frowns.
"It's fine." I smile weakly.
"No it's not." He frowns.
"Hey no don't be sad." I laugh.
"You um have a cute laugh." He mumbles.
"Thanks." I smile and head back into the living room.