8 letters

I sit down on the sand and start thinking about everything that's happened these past 2 years.
Ally and I moved to La. Corbyn is in a band. I had my first heartbreak. Ally got signed to a modeling agency and started acting. I've been singing a little but nothing so far. I'm not asking Corbyn or the boys for help because people already think Ally and I are using them. I start singing 8 letters.
you know me the best, you know my worst,see me hurt but you don't judge. that right there is the scariest feelin.

"I didn't know you sang." Daniel says.
"Yea. I didn't tell anyone because i don't want people thinking im using you and the boys." I shrug.
"Let people think what they want. We know the truth and thats all that matters." He smiles grabbing my hand. I smile and grab his hand.
"Isn't it amazin how almost every line on our hands aline when your hands in mine?" Daniel smiles looking at our hands.
"Its like im whole again. Isn't that a sign I should speak my mind?" I sing quietly. Daniel looks at me and smiles.
"Corbyns coming lovebirds." Ally yells quietly sitting by us. Daniel quickly kisses my hand and lets it go. I blush slightly and kiss his cheek.
"Hey what you lazy people doing." Corbyn asks walking up to us with Jack.
"I just need a break to think." I smile.
"And i saw her sitting here so i sat with her to make sure she was ok." Daniel shrugs.
"And I sat down cause I can?" Ally shrugs.
"Oh okay. Thanks for watching out for her Daniel." Corbyn says going back towards the water. I decided to take off running towards the water.
"Bye-Bye Besson." I yell running past him.
"I'll catch you Hailley!" He screams picking up his pace. I slow down trying to catch my breath.
"Stupid. Asthma." I huff falling to my knees.
"Hailley?!" Daniel and Corbyn scream running to me.
"Are you okay?" Daniel asks grabbing my hand.
"Yea i'm fine." I smile up at him as he starts to kneel down beside me.
"Good." He smiles hugging me. I hug him and bury my face into his chest.
"If all it is, is 8 letters why is it so hard to say." I sigh mumbling into his chest.
"Cause those 8 letters can be life saving." Daniel hums.