Taken

Daniels POV

"Hailley, I love you too!" I yell. But I know its too late. I run downstairs and out the front door. I see her at the end of the driveway. Then I see a man grab her and throw her in a van. I take off sprinting towards the van. I hear Hailley screaming and tears begin flowing down my face. I run back to the house.

"GUYS! Hide Ally and keep her safe. Someone just took Hailley." I cry. Corbyn grabs Ally and brings her to the basement area where there is a secret area.
"What's going on?!?" Jonah asks.
"No time to explain." I state running back upstairs dailing 911.

"Hello 911. What's-" The operater starts.
"My girlfriend has just been taken." I cry.
"Okay can you describe anyone or the vehicle?" He asks.
"Um it was a red van. There were a ton of scratches on the right side. There were 3 people in the vehicle and now 4 including my girlfriend." I state.
"I believe that it was her father that took her. He's been looking for her and her sister for the past 5 years." I add.
"Okay, is the sister in a safe place?" He asks
"Yes we're gonna be leaving to bring her to the police station after this call." I state.
"No, just wait there officers will be coming soon." He says.
"Do you know their fathers name?" He adds.
"I can ask." I state.
"Please do so we can send officers to his last known location." He states.
"Corbyn, whats their dads name?" I ask.
"Andrew Moore." He states.
"Andrew Moore." I tell the operater.
"Okay, the officers should be arriving there soon and we'll be sending out officers to Mr.Moores last known location." He states.
"Okay. Thank you." I say.
"You're welcome. You may hang up now." He says and I do.

"Cops are almost here and they're sending officers to her dad's last known location.
"Guys!" Jack screams.
"Ally passed out." Zach states.