Hospital

Hailleys pov
"Let me go!" I yell.
"Shut up before I do what the boss don't want me to do." Some guy says. I just roll my eyes.
"You wouldn't cause my father would kill you. He wants me unharmed. I'm not stupid ya know." I state. The man looks at me in shock.
"How'd you know it was your father that wants you?" The man asks.
"Cause i haven't made enemies that wanna kidnap me." I state.
"What you do to piss your dad off anyway?" Another guy asks.
"He's blamed my mothers death on me even though I was only three when she died." I laugh.
"You're kidding? That's the reason he's so pissed at you." A woman says from the passenger seat. I jump a little not knowing there was more than 3 people in here.
"Yea." I shrug.
"Your mothers not dead.. She couldn't raise to young children on her own and didn't wanna go back to an abusive man." The woman states.
"So she left us to take up the abuse?!" I yell.
"She wouldn't do that! You don't know my mother." I scream.
"But I do. She's my sister. She never thought he'd turn to abusing you kids. When she found out she found the Bessons and she helped with getting you adopted out." The woman states.
"Stop the vehicle." The woman adds.
"The boss is gonna be mad." The one man says.
"Well he can be mad at me. I'm not gonna turn my niece over to get hurt. I didn't know that's who we were getting.  Now stop the damn van." She yells.  The van stops and the men let me go. I get out and take off run to the store near by. The work looks at me and asks if im okay. Everything becomes blurry and then black.

"Hailley. Can you hear me?" A voice calls out.
"Hailley?" Another voice calls.
"Hailley." Another all too familiar voice shrieks.
"Ally?" I mumble. I open my eyes and see lights and the ceiling zooming past. I look to the side and see Ally being held back. I wanted to get up and comfort her but I couldn't. I couldn't move.