Louis-Playing Just Dance with them

Louis

-Thinks he's gonna win                                         -Loses
-is a sore loser
---------------------------------------------------

"You are so going down!" Louis says to you as you put in the game.

"No way, you can't even dance!" He sticks his tongue out at you and you pick the song (insert favorite pop song). After a long three minutes of him clumsily trying to dance, stepping on his own feet, and falling almost every ten seconds, you already know who's going to win.

"I'm so going to win. Did you see how many points I got?" he says getting excited, that is until he actually sees the results. His face drops immediately, and he is (surprisingly) astonished at the results. "How did you beat me by 500 points?!" He says yelling.

"I'm just good at it, unlike you, noob." You say punching his arm and laughing. He made pouty lips and threw himself down on the couch. You laughed and he shot you a glance.

"This is humiliating. I was supposed to win." He whines.

"Well, I won so you're gonna have to deal with it." You say smugly. 

"Well, there's only one way I'll feel better." he says smirking. 

"How?"

"Cuddles!" He says and pulls you onto the couch next to him. 

"You big baby."

-------------------------------------

Requests and feedback would be lit guys!