For Inspiration

Here are some lines that I could totally use in a oneshot if you told me who to use it for. Feel free to request multiple times my feelings will not be hurt.
◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶

"CINDY LOU WHO IS A GOD AND YOU KNOW IT!"

"Help, my belt is stuck."

"You take my breath away-literally everytime you gut punch me."

"Wow, I didn't know devils fell from Heaven too."

"You definetly did fall. Not from heaven, you just fell, like on your face. It shows."

"Its hard being an actor/actress. You have to kiss so many people you don't want too. All I want to do is kiss you but you have so little talent we could never end up in a movie together."

"Hey, I love you. Is that ok?"

"Who cares what Wal-Mart thinks? I will wear fake high heels and have make out sessions anywhere anytime I want."

*talking on phone* "(Name), I'm really busy right now. Oh? Doing what? Well you see this new Dora movie came out and..."

"Your smile is the best thing about you. It shines brighter than the sun, moon, and all the stars. In fact, all of you does."

"Do you really care?"-"Why else would I be at your door at 3 am?"

"I can't wait till school starts. I'll finally get to see your beautiful face again."

"I really do love you, but if ypure going to do this every morning I don't know how much longer I'll let You stay."

"Oopsie! Sorry I dont know how my hand ended up there."  (you nasty children dont think of anything too bad im better than that.)

"How'd you end up in my bed?"

"Out of all the books here, you chose Romeo and Juliet."

"Hey! I SAID 3 INCHES!"