Klaus

For uwu_queeeen bc we shistar stan.
▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

"No Klaus, he did that. You know I wouldn't."

"Do I though? Sneaking out of the house, keeping secrets, and now i see a picture of you and-I don't even know, who is this?!" He showed you the picture your friend had posted on Instagram.

(We're gonna pretend that's you)

"Klaus-he was just hugging me."

"YEAH Y/N, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU REALLY ENJOYED THAT HUG!" You were shocked. You had never heard Klaus yell, and even he himself was taken aback when he said it. But he kept his ground.

You were at the point of tears-you didn't know anyone had taken that photo. It was a night you had gone with them to hang out-as friends-and you hadn't told Klaus because you knew he would've been suspicious.

You sat in silence as Klaus glared at you, "If you're not going to talk, I'm going to leave."

"Then leave." You muttered under your breath.

"What?"

"THEN LEAVE KLAUS!" Tears streamed down your face and you were shaking as Klaus' eyes widened.

"Fine. I will." He walked straight out the door.

You threw yourself onto your bed and sobbed. You just lost the best thing you ever had. Your pillow was soaked with tears and your mascara was everywhere. You looked towards your dresser where you saw a hoodie he had left and put it on, taking in his book scent.

He always smelled like dusty pages. You smiled. You turned on a depressing playlist and got into bed. But sleep decided to leave you just like Klaus, and it didn't return until quite later.

▶time skip to you brought by my obsession with leonardo dicaprio◀

'Open your door' is not a normal text you would receive at 3 am, yet you were. You had luckily not fallen asleep yet and clumsily ran down the stairs to your front door.

Klaus was standing there in the rain. You hugged him tight and laughed.

"You really do care, don't you?"

His arms were soaking wet as he wrapped them around your waist, "Why else would I be at your door at 3am?"

"I love you Klaus."

"I love you too Y/N."

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

I used visualizes I'm so proud of myself
:)
Dm me if you want to talk-about anything I'm lowkey bored and have tea.
Love y'all❤❤❤