□ review: i7 fanfic clichés 2 □

I got a request to do this again, so here I go :")

It was a little harder to root out more clichés this time, but I think I've got enough to make this chapter again.

DISCLAIMERS:

1) I'm not specifically targeting any individual fanfics. I'm talking about clichés that have happened multiple times.

2) Not all these clichés are necessarily as bad as you might think. Only if you use them in the wrong way.

3) Some clichés aren't very common, but they still pop out anyway.

4) I won't include one-shots. One-shots include reader inserts with aspects that are not okay in actual fics, but fine in one-shots themselves. E.g. romantic aspects.

5) When I say everyone, I don't literally mean everyone. Just most writers who use these clichés.

6) The manner I'm writing in may seem insulting. Well, yes, maybe. But please understand that I don't mean everything I say about these clichés. It's just for entertainment purposes.

Yeah. The same disclaimers I used in part 1, because there's nothing to be changed about them anyway.

Okay then, let's do this one more time and pray that Kris doesn't get killed by authors this time. She probably got lucky last time lololololol

Iori blushes every time he sees Riku screw up.

> That doesn't sound right ...

If you're writing a serious fanfiction, don't make a character seem moronsexual or something. It just makes the character look shallow and a little dumb.

Ryuu is a smol fluff ball who's a 100% innocent.

> Um. I guess the whole "Ero-ero Beast" element is out of season or something.

Yes, I get that he's a cute guy. But they give him that title for a reason. Why did the aspect of him that earned the title just fly out the Wattpad window?

Sogo's Yandere side.

> Why does this side keep coming out so often owo

Yandere Sogo doesn't even come out close to 50 percent of the time. Count the number of times he's appeared in the anime and do the maths.

No such thing as suspense.

>The summary or title describes a huge secret that someone's keeping, and the secret gets exposed in the very first chapter.

Well then ...

Nagi's weab-ness.

> Nearly nonexistent.

Now that I think about it I have read close to zero fanfics describing Nagi's fondness for anime.

You'd think as weabs ourselves we'd appreciate his weab queen manner a little more uwu

The OC is well known even though they aren't an idol, actor/actress or any sort of performer.

> What the heck. I didn't know you could be famous by lounging at home eating ice cream and watching chick flick.

Seriously, no one can learn everything about the OC, even if they're just a song composer (cursed beings.) or an assistant manager or something. Especially not their deep dark secrets that they never tell anyone about.

A new member of IDOLiSH7/TRIGGER.

> Who do you think it is?

If you guessed the author's OC, you win a virtual lollipop! 🍭