Three Days of Darkness

I followed the bull to the outside and we hid behind a nearby building just a few feet from the underground train station. Everything was terrible, it was dark and cold, and the town seemed deserted but I could tell that everyone was just not coming out of their houses. I looked to the bull confused and sad. "Because of you rejecting him while you slept Erebus made the sun an eclipse forever all in one day he turned your world into his world and the white bull started having crows fly around saying that Scarlett has three days to return to the house of night or this world will be under darkness forever." My heart began pounding and I wanted to cry. Of all things that ever happened I just put the world through something much worse. I followed the bull back down into the train station and then Johanna came up to me. "There's something else you need to see." I followed her feeling concerned and worried and then I saw my friend Serena lying on a seat in a different train cart and her back had been scratched by three talon marks. "What happened to her!" I said running to her side and putting my jacket over her back. "She was attacked when she went out of the train station to try and find her family, a crow had flown towards her and slashed her back trying to grab her but the crow missed and she ran back down here before she passed out in pain and then you woke up." That's when my tears began falling, not only had I brought darkness to the world but now my friend was hurt because the crows were after me and anyone close to me.