The Electric Touch

I was lead to the girls dorm and as I walked in following Johanna I saw everyone starring at me, it was like I was under a microscope. We soon stopped at a door on the third floor labeled 215, Johanna then knocked. "Serena your new roommate is here." The door then opened to a girl with brown hair and blue eyes with a Sapphire moon outline on her forehead. "Serena this is Scarlett she'll be your new roommate Scarlett this is Serena, I'm sure the two of you will get along just fine" she then left and I walked into the middle of the room as Serena moved aside. Once I was in the room Serena closed the door and then came around and put her arms around me holding me in a tight hug making me go speechless. "I saw what happened out there with the police and your father, i can't believe your own father beat you and blamed you for the death of your mother." I pulled out of the hug not sure how to respond so I just held her hands as she looked at me like a fragile little baby. "I know we only just met but I want you to think of me as a sister or someone to lean on ok." I nodded my head and she let me go and let me sit on my new bed. That morning I couldn't sleep I kept tossing and turning and feeling like I was being watched and I couldn't relax. I decided to get up and go for a walk around the school. As I was walking around I passed by Nyx's temple and I saw Erebus flying around and looking up at the celling. I walked in and he turned himself into a standing position and looked at me. He was wearing a black T-shirt, blue jeans and no shoes. His hair was touching his shoulders and I couldn't help but be mesmerized by him the only thing that threw me off was the darkness of his wings. "Shouldn't you be sleeping you do have your classes tonight right?" I blinked my eyes and realized I was staring too much. "I couldn't sleep." He then flapped his wings landing on the floor in front of me. "It's being here isn't it, being in a new place and around new people is difficult for you to adjust to?" I nodded and started rubbing my arms then I noticed him staring and watching me intently. "Um thank you for saving me." He turned his back to me not letting me look at him. "I saved you because you're a child of my goddess Nyx and I vowed to protect all children of Nyx." I barely believed him. "Is that the only reason?" He then turned back to me and locked eyes with me then he reached out his hand to me and I put my hand in his. "No the other reason is because for some strange reason I feel drawn to you, it's like there's this electric pull I've felt towards you ever since I looked at you when I saw you outside the temple the night before." As we stood there holding each other's hands I felt electricity going through our touch. Later I went back to my room to sleep it was weird sleeping during the day instead of the night but it wasn't too hard.